PDA

View Full Version : Username already in use question

mydoom
02-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Hello. Since I subscribed I wanted my username to be mydoom5, although i the process I've been told that such username had been already taken. I was curious though, and searched the forums for this user. The result... no matches found :surprised , question is, could you please help me keep this username if it is in fact not being used?
Thank you so much.

khendar
02-18-2010, 12:19 AM
The username is taken, by you! The mydoom5 account is in waiting for activation mode, which means you registered it but never clicked the link in the activation email that we sent you to activate your account.

mydoom
02-18-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry to bother you again, but I've never received any e-mail(, aside from the one referent to the current account).

P.S: By the way, I posted this issue in another topic by mistake because there seemed to be a delay in the forum, and I thought it had been rejected, but now I'm seeing that the topic is actually "alive".
I'm terribly sorry for the trouble I'm causing.

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2010, 09:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.