PDA

View Full Version : London: Free 1 on 1 Cinema 4D training

imashination
02-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Im offering 1-2 days of professional C4D training to 1-2 people around the London area (st albans to be precise). I do this for a living, have released training dvds, written 3D world tutorials and worked on the original c4d tutorial manuals, and have done for a few years now, so Im happy to teach from any experience level.

Im offering 1-2 days either here at my home studio or im happy to travel 50 miles or so if you would prefer to do it somewhere else. You dont have to own the software yet, Im happy to teach with my copy if youre interested in getting into it.

The catch? You have to teach me AE ;-) I can vaguely bumble my way through the app, I can load in footage, cut it, change mix modes, apply some effects or colour correction, but other than that im just guessing at most buttons and half the interface widgets mean nothing to me.

You dont have to have taught before, all I ask is that you are fully confident with the app and have some reasonable work to show me. If I point to a button or icon on the screen in the default interface, I would expect you to know what most of them do.

Anyone interested, reply here or mail me, mash at 3dfluff.com

Iaenic
02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Drat! I would jump all over this one if I weren't on the other side of the planet from you.

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.