PDA

View Full Version : "Output Movie To" Dialogue Error ....

myyahia
02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi guys,

After working - softly - several times on After Effects then an annoying error started !!

Every 2-3 actions I made the "Output Movie To" dialogue would pop up, it wouldn't stop no matter what.

I tried restarting my PC, restarting After Effects and I even deleted the preference file but nothing helped.

Is there any way I can fix this?

ToddKopriva
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
We need more details. What version of After Effects are you using? CS4 9.0.2 (http://blogs.adobe.com/toddkopriva/2009/05/after-effects-902-update-red-r.html)? What operating system?

myyahia
02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Ops!!, sorry ToddKopriva, (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=399432) i got to mention the system which i have, so this is it:

- Intel Quad core CPU, 2.83 G Hz, with 8GB RAM.
- Nvidia Gforce 8400 GS. 512 MB.
- Seagate hard drive 1 TB.
- Windows XP 64bit.
- Adobe creative suite CS3.

and happened also with the change of this:

- Windows 7 64bit.
- Adobe creative suite CS4.

myyahia
02-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi All,
I got it!!, just I've disabled the Babylon online dictionary!!, it makes conflict with the Aftereffects so when the Babylon is disables (AE) works very smooth!! :lightbulb, i hope this will be helpful with any one face such similar problem, THANX.

faizanthebigf
11-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi All,
I got it!!, just I've disabled the Babylon online dictionary!!, it makes conflict with the Aftereffects so when the Babylon is disables (AE) works very smooth!! :lightbulb, i hope this will be helpful with any one face such similar problem, THANX.

thanx so much bro, i was completely fed up of this After effect prob, i was planning to format my system but tried my last hope searching here nd i got u having same prob, thnx much, i have disabled babylone now AE working fine :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-14-2010, 11:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.