gsuttor
09-01-2003, 07:53 AM
Been refreshing that for 2 days and still no update

Jonathan
09-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I too was decieved.

Geco
09-01-2003, 07:15 PM
i'm clicking all the time on www.messiahstudio.com http://www.geocities.com/kl_aktuell/temp/messiah.txt

dfaris
09-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Its coming guys just hang in there.

lmilton
09-01-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Jonathan
Yeah, I too was decieved.

Heh, heh! Not by us, *we* never posted that link;) When that site is available, we will definately announce it. So it's safe to stop hitting reload:D

-lyle

gsuttor
09-02-2003, 05:51 AM
From Yahoo groups, Lyle wrote:
>
> We're currently updating our site with all new info/downloads
>

Lyle, I know things are coming along well, but I have to ask.

Where is the final release man?
Its now 2 days paste due date and nobody has even asked why?
Did I miss a mail somewhere saying it would be delayed?
And no web site update yet.

I'm not worried I just dont understand why no message as to why its running late?

Cheers,
Geoff.

Geco
09-02-2003, 06:33 AM
i'm sure it's already released. http://geocities.com/kl_aktuell/temp/smile.txt
there are probably some unexpected last minute fixes.
try to be a little bit more patient.
pmG is working on it.
people are not asking because they are probably busy enough exploring the new features of the latest revision.

Jonathan
09-02-2003, 02:16 PM
people are not asking because they are probably busy enough exploring the new features of the latest revision.

I've got my hands full with animate 4. There are no docs available for the new tools as of yet so I''m still learning via example and experimentation. Sure it's slowing me down at the moment but as I learn more about this product and how to use it I become more confident that in the end it will take me further.

lmilton
09-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by gsuttor
From Yahoo groups, Lyle wrote:
>
> We're currently updating our site with all new info/downloads
>

Lyle, I know things are coming along well, but I have to ask.

Where is the final release man?
Its now 2 days paste due date and nobody has even asked why?
Did I miss a mail somewhere saying it would be delayed?
And no web site update yet.

I'm not worried I just dont understand why no message as to why its running late?

Cheers,
Geoff.

Actually, I posted information on the release and subsequent patches in yahoo on 8/27. I imagine that most people have read that post and have been following the volume my posts and have an understanding. I referenced this message in my reply to your request in yahoo. It's titled "keeping you informed".

Of course, we'll let you know when you can download the patch. But don't worry, you won't have too long of a wait.

-lyle

gsuttor
09-03-2003, 12:42 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pmGmessiah/message/28889

Sorry for the confusion. Yes I read that mail but I guess I couldn't read between the lines very well. :)

Looking forward to the release, and playing in the meantime with shader balls. ;)

Cheers,
Geoff.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.