PDA

View Full Version : Posting problem!!

surajitsen
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi

can you please inform me the exact process of artworks for gallery ?
Coz when I upload any of my artwork for the gallery then open the option of "Submit image via CG Portfolio",and I post my artworks through that process.
But till date all of my artworks are shown in my private portfolio but not shown in the gallery(Like 3D still gallery...or any other gallery!)

Please tell me the exact problem in that process.
Please inform me the process.

I am waiting for your positive response!!

SS

aeres
02-12-2010, 04:50 PM
I believe your work has to meet a certain criteria in terms of quality and completed-ness before it can be included in the gallery.

Kirt
02-12-2010, 06:43 PM
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=3402488&postcount=2

surajitsen
02-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I believe your work has to meet a certain criteria in terms of quality and completed-ness before it can be included in the gallery.

Ok!
That means my process is okk for upload my works?
But can you please explain me the criteria for that?
Because it is may be impossible, my total more than 5 artworks are not updated in gallery due to terms of quality!!

Please inform me.

khendar
02-14-2010, 03:22 AM
Ok!
That means my process is okk for upload my works?
But can you please explain me the criteria for that?
Because it is may be impossible, my total more than 5 artworks are not updated in gallery due to terms of quality!!

Please inform me.

You have not submitted any images to the Showcase Gallery. You need to follow the instructions in Kirt's post.

surajitsen
02-14-2010, 06:59 AM
You have not submitted any images to the Showcase Gallery. You need to follow the instructions in Kirt's post.

Ok.Fine.

Thank you for your reply.
I will chek and reply soon.

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2010, 06:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.