PDA

View Full Version : how to make morph in maya HELP plzz

D4riel
02-09-2010, 07:56 PM
hey i īm trying to make transformation betwen two objets but i donīt know how.... can any body help me with this....??????? :cry:

Harthorg
02-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Please explain your problem more.

Which 3d application are you using? Are the two objects completely different?

People need more information before they can help.

D4riel
02-11-2010, 02:45 AM
ok the software is MAYA.. for xample one cube in sphere or any other objet :S .....

Harthorg
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
You could do this using blend shapes.

What you need to do is first have your cube with enough divisions to be able to create the shape you want it to morph into.

Then duplicate the cube and use deformers and other tools to change the duplicate into the shape you want, ie a sphere.

Once you have the end shape you want then, Select the final shape first and your original second, you go to Create Deformers > Blend Shapes .

Under Window > Animation Editors > Blend shape. You can use the slider in there to morph from your first shape into the final shape.

For blend shapes to work, both objects need to have the same amount of verticies and the same verticy order.

Hope this helps.

You should search for blend shape tutorials.

CGTalk Moderation
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.