PDA

View Full Version : Caracter: Female Doctor 2D

Heartless-X
08-29-2003, 05:53 PM
:p Hi, I m from Malaysia
This is my first time i post my artwork. I did this base on my adorable cousin ( abit tomboy) who is now study in madical University in Malaysia. The software I use are painter 7 and touchup by using photoshop 7. It took me 6 hours to complete it. This is my 1st pcs that fully use painter 7 and wocom. the difficult part is to make her look more feminine. And I have to work out more on the lab coat which is look a bit weird...:p I will do refine more better in the next update....

Need help > why I post have to b size 20000 bytes ( it make my artwork so poor and not clear)
Wish me luck>>>>:D

singleguy
08-29-2003, 06:16 PM
hmm.. why 20000 bytes ? its because in order for the server to be in tip top condition, and fast. if everybody wants to post a high res pic.. ill be slow as a tortoise. anyway, u might want to get some free servers like geocities... so u can just link up ur site ere, in this case u can have the pic how big u want.
btw, from this size, i could say theres not much of a prob, since there not much detail to be seen. try and post a bigger one k?

KrotArt
08-30-2003, 04:37 PM
nice... :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.