PDA

View Full Version : Pro composer

martin-ahm
01-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a pro composer and I would to offer my services. All genres are possible.

References: EA Games, Fanta, MTV + a lot more (TV, games, web etc). See and hear more: www.ahmatron.com (http://www.ahmatron.com)

Thanks
Martin

martin-ahm
12-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Hello again,

The website has been updated so has the music library with more than 80 tracks:

www.ahmatron.com (http://www.ahmatron.com)

Best,
Martin

softdistortion
12-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Nice portfolio... Uber streamlined site you have. :buttrock:

martin-ahm
12-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks! :-)

Actually I have a few new movies/tracks for my portfolio in the new year - I'm very excited about them but due to an NDA I can't say what it is...yet :-)

Nice site you have yourself. Let me know if you need some music...maybe we can work something out.

Best,
Martin Ahm

softdistortion
12-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks, and yes, we might be able to work something out to get you on board.
Can never know how projects this big with very few people and minimum funding will work out, but we're patiently chipping away at what I hope will be a pretty epic scifi film teaser.

The sound Mikkel is doing I think will take us to where we need to be, he is amazing imo and a great find for us. (hope you're reading Mikkel. :) ) Music needs to be top notch as well.

Lets keep in touch! :buttrock:

gim-audio
12-15-2010, 09:10 AM
The sound Mikkel is doing I think will take us to where we need to be, he is amazing imo and a great find for us. (hope you're reading Mikkel. :) ) Music needs to be top notch as well.

I am SD. Thanks alot. Means alot to me!

Mikkel

martin-ahm
12-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Sounds really interesting - and I'm sure we can work something out. Please feel free to keep me in the loop.

@ Mikkel: Good to see another Dane in here :-)

Best
Martin

gim-audio
12-15-2010, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=martin-ahm
@ Mikkel: Good to see another Dane in here :-)
[/QUOTE]
:thumbsup: Lige over Martin.

Best wishes,

Mikkel

softdistortion
12-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Will do...adding a profile for you at the collab project site. Will PM info. ;)

CGTalk Moderation
12-20-2010, 01:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.