08-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Thx for viewing..tata

all done in Flash..

Glowfinger
08-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Yo chill, moneey chill that's tight dawg. 20 inch rimtastic. :applause:

lala7
08-29-2003, 08:25 PM
how ??? :shrug: huh ?? you made it in flash??..
or am i missing something..? looks like a wicked graffity.. gooood... :p

dinodog-jr
08-30-2003, 06:43 PM
yep..it is done in flash Mx....too bad i dun knw how to make a high resolution pic...& a link to the swf...haha..

anyway, once u knw the trick....it is nothing to be surprise :)

poe
08-30-2003, 08:45 PM
the problem with flash is that it cant do gradients in a decent way.

every gradient is made up of tons of lines, and as its vector (ie every line is a calculation) it slows pcs down to a standstill and weighs in at a heavy file size :(

dinodog-jr
08-31-2003, 05:35 AM
Poe,well, u need to set some part of color into ALpha Zero.
& using Radial effect (Linear is not really recommended)to control the flow of color in a segment....ROtate it or scale it until the right color sense dat u can accept. Well, this one is my only 3rd piece of Vector art which done wif Flash.

This jeep is looking good at 100% view...But when u Zoom-in u still can found lotsa broken holes or un-clean cripsy errors. Cuz i am lazy to do the whole touch-up. I prefer looking things at far. ~Means i am lazy too~.Unless u r a serious critism, u can haf fun to pick my errors out.

U wont get pay by doin dat anyway..hehe.

So, poe if u want. I am willing to sent u this Flash Vector art sample to ur mailbox. It is only 38kb ..

p/s: the first time i found this kind of art, my first word is Impossible to do it in Flash MX. Now we can change our mind.

Try Adobe Illustrator it can really produce much Amazing Vector art by using the Mesh techniques. Let's Enjoy the other dimension of Vector art.

lala7
08-31-2003, 10:18 PM
would you mail me 2 ?? i always wanna learn new stuff etcetc..:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.