PDA

View Full Version : best wishes brad peebler !

cerreto
01-16-2002, 05:36 AM
seems brad has left newtek and is pursuing teaching tuts and training seminars just wanted to wish him good luck thought some of you would like to do the same mailto:bradpeebler@telocity.com

LordIron2k
01-16-2002, 06:01 AM
Good luck:D

I do not know him however who cares!!

cerreto
01-16-2002, 06:07 AM
Peebler LW Demo God and Newtek VP of 3D Graphics
will be leaving Newtek to get back in the trenches and produces more LW
training products and seminars around the country.

LordIron2k
01-16-2002, 06:54 AM
aha Ok

Chewey
01-16-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by LordIron2k
Good luck:D

I do not know him however who cares!!

How can anyone who uses Lightwave not know who Brad is?

Nevermind...I'm pretty sure I have the answer.

LordIron2k
01-17-2002, 04:32 AM
I dont know Brat Peebler because I use Lightwave only privately and I saw no training and tut stuff from him.

and what did u mean with
"Nevermind...I'm pretty sure I have the answer."

I would gladly if u answer Chewey.

touchee-feelie
01-17-2002, 02:51 PM
i like his colorful shirts in his movies

Chewey
01-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Funny isn't it? Lately whenever I see animators from Pixar, ILM or other studios on tv talking about some current project, they're all wearing short sleeved, colorful, hawaiian looking shirts. Must be a mandatory dress code or something like that.

Reminds me a lot of the uniforms the Disney employees who run the jungle boat ride have to wear as they ride that boat through the dangerous waters (even more dangerous now without the very un pc pellet pistols that used to protect the passengers and crew from the menacing, charging, dog paddling, robot hippos.)

Reminds me of just one more item to include in my list of things to watch out for when checking out a potential place of employment. I'm always amused by anyplace that advertises that they have a really fun place to work for because they have lots of foose ball type games in their rec room, free sodas, spontaneous nerf ball fights throughout the work day and other "silly shite".

what was the topic?

ramblin rant mode set to Off!
;>

LordIron2k
01-18-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Chewey
Funny isn't it? Lately whenever I see animators from Pixar, ILM or other studios on tv talking about some current project, they're all wearing short sleeved, colorful, hawaiian looking shirts. Must be a mandatory dress code or something like that.

Reminds me a lot of the uniforms the Disney employees who run the jungle boat ride have to wear as they ride that boat through the dangerous waters (even more dangerous now without the very un pc pellet pistols that used to protect the passengers and crew from the menacing, charging, dog paddling, robot hippos.)

Reminds me of just one more item to include in my list of things to watch out for when checking out a potential place of employment. I'm always amused by anyplace that advertises that they have a really fun place to work for because they have lots of foose ball type games in their rec room, free sodas, spontaneous nerf ball fights throughout the work day and other "silly shite".

what was the topic?

ramblin rant mode set to Off!
;>

Lol

Must be true

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.