PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Forest / 2denvironment / -OZ-

OZ
05-20-2002, 10:41 PM
This time i want to do something in 2d too.........:rolleyes: Is a lot of time i dont work on a serious 2d challenge.....from the time of commodore AMIGA!!!!:love: HAAAAbeloved ami500.......ok...just an idea.

Joril
05-20-2002, 10:55 PM
It has an exelent atmosphere, may I ask which way you're going to go with this work (colour, add elements, extend ect ect..)?
Great style btw! :thumbsup:

OZ
05-21-2002, 01:11 AM
TNX Joril!Im happy to read this comment!the atmosphere
is just what im pointing to at this moment.
:)
Well...to answer ur question,Im still not sure about what kind of scene i want to do,so this concept is only a test.In the next few days i want to make some other concepts to "keep" the right image.After that,I think to proceed in putting colors,and then details.......It is a big test 4 me.....i have not a tablet,so i have to work with mouse:hmm: ...it could be take a lot of extra time.....:shrug:

Koma
05-22-2002, 10:47 PM
good start ,but no update ,lets go we standing

Sangotten
05-23-2002, 09:18 AM
I like the start, but what is going on in the picture, it doesn't look so enchanted yet... Well I believe that you can make some kinda kick-ass 2D from it so....UPDATE!!!!:wip:

:thumbsup:

OZ
05-24-2002, 12:09 AM
to Gabe:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:) he he he....im sorry....no updates yet!!!!but is 4 a good reason (i hope:p ..)........im working on somethig special......and a LOT HARD 4 meeeeee......help!

to Sangotten:KICK ASS 2D?????uuhhhh tnx,but im a lot away from that point;) ......so as i said to Gabe im working of a new 2d concept......did u know Norman Rockwell???The american illustrator?I love his style, and Hopper too......i dream to do something like that.........is just a dream,and,u are right......:hmm: my first concept looks like to be "disenchanted".....:shrug: Ouch!I must to work more hard on this project.....

Carlocki
05-30-2002, 09:54 PM
si conosco molto bene norma rockwell
ho fatto la mia tesi a New york in quie giorni al Guggenheim
c'era una mostra tutta dedicata a Rockwell
la cosa pił sorprendente sono le dimesionid elle tele enormi
ci sono anche dei principi di "fumetto"
cmq ho portato a casa la monografia
peccato i colori non rendano

KOryH
05-31-2002, 05:23 PM
c'mon OZ let's see what youve been up to!

ZrO-1
05-31-2002, 07:57 PM
Hey OZ, I like your piece so far. The composition you've got there is just screaming for some sort of magical flying creatures and maybe a nocturnal giant that towers above the trees. Great stuff so far. Let's see that update. :D

Kirt
06-02-2002, 10:44 AM
After that awesome piece in the last challenge, I've been waiting to see what you do with the 2D. Let's have an update OZ, please?!?!

OZ
06-03-2002, 12:40 AM
TNX guys!he he he....aaaah my life is a mezz....:p .....Due to bad work problems,i cant post anything till now,im now drawing some new test scene...(pencil on paper)....maybe next week i post some new concept.

to Carlocki: HAI VISTO DEGLI ORIGINALI DI ROKWELL!!!!!!MIO DIO! COME TI INVIDIO!!!!!!!

to KOryH:After looking at ur work,im skared to post anything.....U are a TRUE ARTIST............amazing!

to ZrO-1:OUCH!im now working on a complete different kind of image.......better i hope.

to Kirt:WORK,work and AGAIN WORK.......................i hope this week i could do something.

seeya:wavey:

Carlocki
06-03-2002, 01:02 AM
no oz ho visto TUTTI i quadri di rockwela NEW YOrkl venivano da atlanta dove sono tenuti in un museo

Carlocki
06-03-2002, 10:20 AM
a dimenticavo complimenti per lo schizzo

mrmark
06-05-2002, 08:11 AM
that is quite fabulous oz
update! :)

just remember oz..............

YOU ARE THE MAN!!]

Korgath
06-05-2002, 09:14 AM
As said, OZ, your're the man.:buttrock:

Just pour some enchantment over it and it'll look swell.

OZ
06-06-2002, 12:46 AM
to Carlocki : CHE CULO!!!!scukus el termines.Madonna!come ti invidio........Grazie x il comp.

to mrmark: Hey tnx....but is real too much!!he he he tnx.

to Korgath: geeeee....tnx

and now,one of the dozen of new concepts i drawn past week.

An old man discovering a little creature having some relax "bath".

Tommy Lee
06-06-2002, 03:38 AM
Thats just a great idea.

Pleas keep it up.:thumbsup:

Cheerz

Tommy Lee:twisted:

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:00 PM
TNX Tommy Lee........but......i have changed my idea again,and this time could be the last time.
so this is the new entry.........

what this old man is looking at?:rolleyes:

Carlocki
06-06-2002, 11:07 PM
eheheh Norman Rockwell rule!!

good look he seems a Norman's santa claus

PATER
06-06-2002, 11:08 PM
*gulp!

this is very good! congrats!

He doesnt look very interessted though... hmhm...

very neutral...

well... he looks at the left edge of my screen... and there is... nothing interessting, so its right :)

PS: I really like the nose ;)

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:09 PM
:bounce: YEAH! U are right Carlocki !

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:13 PM
to PATER: he he he......he is listening to a lilliput like character that are talking a lot.....and about boring stuff.But because is a rare thing to meet "little people" the old man listen as well.
(poor english.......i know,sorry)

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:16 PM
oh!i forgot!..........the little man talking........very work in progress!!!

PATER
06-06-2002, 11:21 PM
Ah! bla bla blaaa, bla blabla bla blup...

;) k, i understand

i like the concept :) make it funny... keep it oN!

(yeah... this damn english... i understand you...)

learn(ed) in School... brrr...

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:44 PM
to PATER : HA HA HA HA HA...bla bla vlbalabbb.....sput!....My tongue!:p .........daMN school english!too poor!

UPDATE!!!

OZ
06-06-2002, 11:52 PM
Just to understand...... :wavey:

Carlocki
06-07-2002, 12:00 AM
my wife askin me if u use a wacom tablet

Tommy Lee
06-07-2002, 12:10 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO again!!!:applause:

Like Pater said: bla blabla blubdeedub da bla! Understand??

Just a great work till now, damn good charaktercatching....:thumbsup:

OZ
06-07-2002, 12:20 AM
to Carlocki: (sei sposato?? con una donna che ne sa di quel che fai?come KOryH?Hai visto tutto di rockwell....hei ma hai tutte le fortune! ti invidio sempre di pił:p )
No.......mouse work 100%.....:annoyed:

to Tommy Lee :HE HE HE tnx a lot man!:wavey:

Koma
06-07-2002, 02:35 AM
good ,love the old man ,where are you going with this ?

Russo
06-07-2002, 04:23 AM
ho, parliamo in italiano, discorsi segreti su moglie
hahahaha..

kiddin' :p

Sangotten
06-07-2002, 10:25 AM
*DONK*

...just fell of my chair!!!

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIII damn you -OZ- you just keep on amazing me!!!
I think that is going fine and the fact that you colour with the mouse.... RESPECT!!!:bowdown:

I'm not sure but I thought humans were not permitted in this challenge... :surprised :surprised :surprised

Chiau!

Iguiniz.X.
06-09-2002, 10:19 PM
Wow -OZ- This is great man.
You really make true your thing below your name
2d-3d it is all good for me.
I must say this is a wonderfull drawing you made and collored.
I'm reall envious. ( in a good way )

The old man reminds me of a character of a book by Roald Dahl
I think it is in Enlish: The great kind giant It is a bout a giant and a small littel girl, who is the size of his hand. And the giant has a potion and if you drink it you can float in the air and you start farting.:p

:thumbsup: And imagine that you ain't finished yet.

P.S

I must say, I think it really cool that you can speak/write English.
I was on holidays at a friends house ( In Rovigo ) who is Italian and he was the only on in his clas (last year of high school)who could speak English.
And when I was in Rome and other palces I had to speak Spanish before they would understand me. Not much people in Italy speak English, do they?

OZ
06-09-2002, 10:41 PM
to Gabe:Im going do die to finish him!!!!!!he he he!Tnx Gabe !

to Russo:HAAAAAA! we can't Russo!!he he he he:p .....in italy we say "tra moglie e marito non mettere il dito!" (between wife and husband dont put any finger)........

to Sangotten :HAAAA TNX!!!! It is too much! tnx!!heee so happy.......well,u are right about humans........shi*!...hem,i will change my old man in an old ghost,or an old dwarf....or.....hemmm......??

to Iguiniz.X. :Hey tnx!I try to do my best and surely ur words help me!!!!
aBOUT EnGlIsH in italy........Italians are strange lazy people......only the ghost of what they may be (NOT EVERY IT. OF COURSE)......so also learning another language seem to bee to difficult 4 them.........(im a very bad english speaker and writer as u can see)......at last yes.....little italians know and speak good english.:wavey:

OZ
06-09-2002, 10:45 PM
UPDATe!!!!

the background base of the "chat"scene

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.