PDA

View Full Version : how to output 3d animation video as flsh movie

yuenyeh
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
now i have a 3d animation does anyone how to convert to a flash movie file?
i mean it will play one the web with flash player high speed and with good quality

please help thank you much ..

m|3
01-28-2010, 04:03 PM
You have several options for converting your Animation into flash format.

1) You can use any of the following software: Sorenson Squeeze, Apple Compressor, Autodesk Cleaner or the Media Exporter in Adobe Premiere.

or

2) You can upload you animation to Vimeo.com or Youtube.com and then insert the converted file into your webpage or emails.

3) Search the web for free Quicktime/Avi to Flash conversion software.

danielHinton
01-31-2010, 11:27 AM
what version of After Effects are you using? If CS3, search your AE help files for "render queue", if it's CS4 then search for "media encoder".

yuenyeh
01-31-2010, 11:55 AM
i use ae 7.0 cant i just imput my animation into flash and use flash to output a flash media movie?

danielHinton
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
i use ae 7.0 cant i just imput my animation into flash and use flash to output a flash media movie?

Yes, that's the idea. You'll need to render your animation first of all to an intermediate format like .mov or .avi, then convert that to a .flv or .f4v depending on your version of flash. Then you can use the .flv/.f4v as source video in a flash based player.

In order to get to the intermediate format, you'll need to use the render queue.

Dan

yuenyeh
01-31-2010, 01:17 PM
render queue means the function "componsition /make movie " rihgt ?
or means other tools

danielHinton
01-31-2010, 05:32 PM
No.

Do you have a legitimate copy of After Effects? The help files are quite explicit about what the render queue is. It enables you render single or series of multiple compositions according to parameters you set, including but not limited to: resolution; field order; codec; motion blur settings and colour space. From the composition menu, choose "add composition to render queue" and go from there.

Rendering is a fundamental part of After Effects and I would suggest that you familiiarise yourself with the basics before going much further with a project.

Dan

yuenyeh
02-01-2010, 12:45 AM
i do not understand once i click "composition /make movie"
the render queue Tab automatic show up . Why i have to open render queue
and choose "add composition to render queue" what the different i alwyays
choose "composition/make movie" to render my ae animation?
man i wrong?

danielHinton
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
The [composition->make movie] option does not include as many options as the render queue. It's good practice to use the render queue rather than the export movie option as you can queue up renders at different lengths (ie work area or entire comp) framerates, resolutions and bit depths. Once you have a library of presets built up this becomes very useful indeed, particularly for things like client previews and prerenders.

I know that the [composition->make movie] option brings up the render queue tab but it still forces a render once you've clicked save. It's a legacy option that should be (and has been, CS4 owners?) removed.

CGTalk Moderation
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.