Hi , All Brothers & Sisters
My name is Wassim Radouani From Morrocco
i'm student in domain " 3d Animation & Motion Graphics "
and i'm 14 years old
+
This My final project in Motion Graphics :thumbsup:
Software Used : Photoshop & After Effects
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9263/41118835.jpg
Watch this Video in Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lB4IrOAmA)
And thanks

See u Friends

Iaenic
01-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Looks like you're off to a strong start, I wish I had gotten into after effects that young. As you add content to your demo reel I would keep your contact information very short. No need for flashy animation when presenting yourself; it's best to get your name onscreen quickly and go to the work reel. Best of luck to you!

PaulDeSilva
01-27-2010, 12:42 AM
May I ask why you're presenting yourself as a senior artist?

suztv
01-27-2010, 06:29 PM
For 14 - I have to say that I'm impressed! I have a 13 year old at home and honestly getting someone in that age bracket to be self motivated like this is really challenging.

Onto the critique:

Your name and intro graphics are ok - maybe spend a little less time on them though... just enough time to read and then get into the meat of your demo reel. I realize you are just starting so this is probably something that you are experimenting with but if you keep at it and take advice you will probably guarantee yourself a job in just about any studio or post house out there by the time you hit 20.

The layout is ok - I would watch the way that you use type and how close it is to the edge of the frame... You want to make sure there is enough breathing room.

Watch the glitzy stuff and glows - I know it's tempting to use them all the time but overdone and it makes stuff look cheesy. It's more important to concentrate on layout, readability, message and design. Simple is better and the items that you use for vfx or compositing will stand out more because there will be more focus on those elements when they appear.

Senior 3D Artist? I'm hoping that you've had experience and have been using Maya since you were 8? A Senior Artist (whether 3D or MoGraph) is someone who has mastered various programs and has tons of professional experience - as well as talent. I'm not trying to dis you - I just want you to be aware that in order to be taken seriously - you will have to have the credentials to back something like that up. Your example that you posted is not what a Senior Artist would do at all, so be careful. I would change that title to 3D artist or CG artist.

Please do continue working in After Effects and I hope that you post more work and really start making some spectacular stuff.

CGTalk Moderation
01-27-2010, 06:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.