PDA

View Full Version : Attachment limitations

arpaci
01-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Dear cgtalk support

I have been checking out cg talk forums almost 3 years
and i am reading mostly and rarely posting general questions about my cg studies.
But these days i have started to post my attachments after a time and my warning bar is almost re, although i have posted a few images (which are saved for web from photoshop)

my attachment limitation is almost up to limit

cant i delete the image posts i have attached 3 years ago?

i am doing a senior project for the university, so that i have to post more than occasionally these days. please help me or enlighten me

sincerely

a. eren arpaci

Kirt
01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Yes you can delete your attachments, that's why there is a "Manage Attachments" link on your UserCP. Your other option is to create a photobucket account and stop using the file attachment feature on CGTalk.

rizob
01-26-2010, 02:37 AM
i must be retarded cause i don't see, delete ore "manage attachments". i see a tab in my user cp titled "Attachments" under the miscellaneous rollout where it lists my attachments but i dont see where to manage or delete, i just want to wipe them all. litle help plx and thanks
r

Kirt
01-26-2010, 06:17 AM
http://forums.cgsociety.org/profile.php?do=editattachments

rizob
01-26-2010, 04:26 PM
yea, no dice, there is neither a check box, or a delete button. i cant upload a screenie until i get home tonight (cant ftp from work). where your check box is, is blank (no option to check) and there is no delete button present at all.
Is there an expiration date to delete these or something? they are very old uploads.

Kirt
01-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes, if the thread has gone to closed status you will not have the option to delete attachments within. You will have to leave links on this forum for one of the Admins to delete.

rizob
10-25-2010, 05:03 PM
here is a link to my attachments folder, can i get an admin to delete them all please.
thanks
r
http://forums.cgsociety.org/profile.php?do=editattachments

CGTalk Moderation
10-25-2010, 05:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.