PDA

View Full Version : B-Movie Entry: Samuel Poirier

Pages : 1 [2]

Vimmy
03-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Yea maybe i push to much on the stuff, I'll see some other variant. Altrought Those smarties and button just add a cheaper look. To me that look like B. But i see what i can do.

Cheer guys!

-sam

Roman
03-14-2010, 08:19 PM
So much inspired by this work. But I wonder if the new direction is good, the initial setup for him was quite spot on, I think you lost that a bit. Less spontaneous and tung in cheek, funky. Overdefining the character and taking away focus from your couple. Still looking forward to see your end result as I'm shure you are gonna make it work. Cheers!

Pteropus
03-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah Vimmy I really like the previous styling of the guru not to say I don't like this one
but I preferred the spoons lol and the headgear and there was something quite scary about not seeing his eyes. I like the texturing on the new elements nice!!

gedomenas
03-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Impressive WIP, good luck dude :buttrock:

Intervain
03-15-2010, 05:17 PM
yeah I'm with Roman on this - I prefer the previous version too - especially the swirls - not too keen on them being like springs, the previous ones worked much better

rodrigoclemente
03-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Hy lol, This Guru is very good as usual in your works, but I think that the previus one is bether than this last one.

Best Regards

Vimmy
03-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Roman: Yea i know, maybe the last one look like more B-style, more tung in cheek. But actually visually i prefer the new one, it more dynamic. But i change color and thing on the new one. re add the spoon on is back, fix in some way the hat. Anyways, i hope the final will look great, and in B-style. I'm glad it inspired you because i love your work man!

Pteropus: Yea, the first whan was maybe more Silly. But i hate how it fit in my picture, just to static, and well not that mysterious.. As i said to Roman, hope to fix that in the final.

imperioli: Cheer man, I love your entry btw!

Intervain, rodrigoclemente: same thing here, hope to fix that in the final.

Shletten
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Bouh, nothing new?

aiman3d
03-16-2010, 11:41 PM
takes guts to do an overhaul and start over on such a big part of the image. May I suggest keeping the spoons though since everyone including me seems to love them.

gjpetch
03-17-2010, 01:17 AM
Finish please. :)
Phenomenal stuff, though I did like the old spoon helmet, shame to see that go.
Looking forward to the final updates.

Lukavi
03-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Amazing stuff you got here man, really love your lighting and rendering technique. I kinda liked the previous guru better, maybe it was the spoons, this one is good too though.

ChewyPixels
03-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Ah man, I really enjoyed your first version of the Guru more-so than this one. For me it felt more B-Movie with the awesome spoon hat and psychedelic glasses lol. I feel like it just fits better with the whole image. :D Oh well, he will be missed. :cry:

Keep going and best of luck to you to the finish line! You have my vote for best entry! :)

Vimmy
03-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Shletten: Hehe yea i'm working on that;)

aimanimation,Lukavi,ChewyPixels: Yea I fix the guru, ( a mix between the first and the last) Hope your going to like the final one. Cheer guys

gjpetch: The Spoon are back, and some other thing to. ANyways, I'm glad that you like the wip process. Btw... Awsome your hand stuff, Very cool render. As always!:D

Vimmy
03-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Here is just a quick shot in wip, of the new guru... Still to fix passes, dirt. colors etc. And the litte cloud shitty effect in the bottom are in wip hehe.

archaeotect
03-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Seriously, every single one of your updates is simply amazing. You and antropus should have a category of your own in this challenge (and I wouldn't want to be the judge)! Can't wait to see the final!

Vimmy
03-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Here is just a quick shot in wip, of the new guru... Still to fix passes, dirt.details, colors , beam, eye etc. And the litte cloud shitty effect in the bottom are in wip hehe.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14985511/NE%20PAS%20DELETER/3D/3.jpg

Bergquist
03-18-2010, 02:29 AM
omg Vimmy,...

If I didn't know better, I would think your work WAS your photo reference!
Just amazing stuff you have here! :buttrock:

I especially love the bunched up wrinkles in the arms of their space jump suits, I couldn't imagine it looking more realistic

Cheers bro! :beer:

Antropus
03-18-2010, 03:09 AM
You're back on track man. This looks great! Looks like an airbrush artwork. Very very cool.

-Kris

Irawan
03-18-2010, 06:01 AM
i am prety sure with your choice to change your guru,this is just fantastic.
you are crazy vimmy,love your work a lot!

gjpetch
03-18-2010, 07:00 AM
:applause:Insanely awesome, he looks alive.

AJ
03-18-2010, 08:49 AM
I have to admit I wasn't sold on your new guru idea, but I didn't want to say anything while you were working on him - but now, he looks amazing!

If you decide to sell some poster prints of your final image, I will definitely buy one.

Spoons!

kojala
03-18-2010, 09:39 AM
wow, the guru is getting better and better.. awsome

Roman
03-18-2010, 10:04 AM
You made it work, great!

madm4tt
03-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Mission Accomplished !!! :-)
He's Alive!!!

Noodlz
03-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Looking fantastic!! can't wait to see the end result! :drool:

rodrigoclemente
03-18-2010, 02:27 PM
OK lol , now the guru is awesome, I think the final poster will be an very crazy fantastic think.

Vimmy
03-18-2010, 06:57 PM
gjpetch: I'm just to critic for my own stuff... I'm not that enthousiam,Hehe :surprised But i'm glad you like it Greg. but always still embarrass with your comment here.... Your the ''genious'' Greg, i mean your definitly my biggest inspiration in 3D field. Just remember remember watching your thread and ''dreaming'' when i was in highschool or so. I don't specialy know why but the ways your render stuff, kinda remmeber ron Mueck work... Same sort of mood in it. Anways, cheer man:beer:

Irawan: I'm glad you like it man, I'm mainly change the design from people feedback... Because I'm just to blind right Now... can't wait to turn the pages on this one. Btw reelly cool your entry!:)

Antropus: Thank Krish, same thing again can't wait for your final. Hehe. Less than 2 days... Damn.:cool:

Bergquist: Thank to you buddy, yea the arm wrinkles look not that bad.

archaeotect: Hehe, i'm flatter but, there is a lot of FU**ING good entry in the challenge. Is just more fun that ways hehe.

AJ: Have you plan to finish your entry Man ? Cheer by the way, If i do a poster i'll inform you... But i'm just to lazy to do that for the moment... Maybe one days, when i'll be satisfied of my work... But i think this days only exist in my little head Hehe. (actually i think my head is not that small... Hehe,well just to fit on my 195 cm body)

kojala, Roman, Matt,Noodlz, NAs rodrigo: Thank for the feedback and support guys in really help to push myself!:drool:

BaronImpossible
03-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Love that guru. I'd follow him, but only if his eyes revolved. Great stuff, look forward to seeing the final

Vimmy
03-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Still working on final touche, color, contrast, details, etc (still to tweak the girl face and a the background to). But here is a little sneak peak

I mostly going for a In-movie color, and mood, more than a poster color.

Intervain
03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
this is just rocking cool - can't wait to see the finished image... would love to see your lighting setup. I can't get over how awesome the rendering looks :buttrock:

ChewyPixels
03-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Woohoo! The new guru works perfectly! You definitely pulled it off. I can't wait to see this come together for the final image. Good luck to the finish! :wip:

I also agree with AJ. I'd definitely buy a poster of this! :)

HeadSmell
03-19-2010, 04:30 PM
you rock my world...lol :D

Truly inspiring work...

webhead
03-19-2010, 05:21 PM
You're doing such a fantastic job on this! I do cast my vote with whoever said you might want to lose the God line. Besides offending some, I honestly don't know if it makes sense as a tag line. You could say, "He was god to a hostile planet." Or something similar. My two cents.

Vimmy
03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Thank everyone for feedback, once again i really appreciate:D. About the god line... well yea i remove it

Mostly done,, maybe some color tweak and beam... just blend some spot... and the left bottom cloud are to fix

If i make a mistake in the words... let me know please. cause i'm a french canadian guys...

Maybe i'm going to change the ''Mysterious''. Because right now he look more like evil of something... if you have idea,..
http://i39.tinypic.com/q106.jpg

KevinDubeau
03-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Wow vraiment nice dude!

For Mysterious, I think it works fine. Now if you're thinking about alternatives; maybe you can add or replace it by something that may relate to the spoons ?

It's all up to you... you still got 6 hours to think about it

- kev

rendermann
03-19-2010, 10:22 PM
My favorite job. Good luck.

Shletten
03-19-2010, 10:22 PM
I thought this day would never come! ^^ I'm pretty happy with the result! Well, it's fabulous no doubt. I just kinda wished there were more elements between the ground and the Guru. As for mistakes, I need to check more carefully but of course you might choose to change Mysterious for Villainous.

Quadart
03-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Looks like a quite possible winner to me.
My 2 cents:
I’d keep the ‘Mysterious’. ‘Mysterious’ and ‘guru’ make a very “B” title combo.
I’d also lower the guru down some and see if it’s possible not to crop his brain off and still maintain a comfortable space between the visitors and the guru.

Freelah
03-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey brother! Your work full my eyes. Beautiful and fantastic!!! Excellent! :applause:

JUDZIGN
03-20-2010, 12:15 AM
my favorite!!
so where is the 1st professor??
so good work u done :thumbsup:

Spatz
03-20-2010, 12:23 AM
i have never seen something like that...this is the most impressive thread i've ever seen ... :) fantastic beautiful amazing work...

Vimmy
03-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Thank a lot guys for quick feedback. I stick with MR. mysterious.... so i guess it pretty much it... take a quick break and upload the final. Can wait to turn the page.

Quadart: your right, i fix the 2 points.:) cheer man.

[/url][url="http://img519.imageshack.us/i/themysteriouslow.jpg/"]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9422/themysteriouslow.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/i/themysteriouslow.jpg/)

huan80
03-20-2010, 02:42 AM
This is incredible. The characters are great and the choice to fashion the props and costumes from recognizable junk really nails the charm of the classic B-Movies.

Irawan
03-20-2010, 02:46 AM
hi samuel,i am a bit not sure with the saliva's color, i prefer the last one(clean)
right now a bit strange for me,imho

the rest is fabulous!
cu

Shletten
03-20-2010, 03:10 AM
I don't mind the colored saliva, I'd say I actually like it. It does look like a final image.

Vimmy
03-20-2010, 03:39 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19108/19108_1269052722_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19108/19108_1269052722_medium.jpg)

HERE IS A LINK FOR MEDIUM RESOLUTION

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2384/48444136.jpg (http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7421/themysteriousmedium.jpg)

Software: Maya,VRay

I guess the title and the picture says pretty much you need to know about it.

But to write a little more...

I think my main idea was simply to mix two opposites, the severe and serious ( in a ways) aspect of religion culture. And the sillyness of B-movie...

So just try to put that in a image.

So again a big thank to everyone for the support...

ANyways it was fun.

some shot

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3121/64761558.jpg (http://img84.imageshack.us/i/64761558.jpg/)
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2346/30372235.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/i/30372235.jpg/)

-Sam

archaeotect
03-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Great work! So glad you made it to the deadline! Congratulations!

Irawan
03-20-2010, 04:46 AM
hi sam,big applaus to your great job,one day i will see great movie done by you!you dont need an actor,or environment to create a realistic movie i guess.congratulation!
cu.heri

webhead
03-20-2010, 05:13 AM
Very, very nice! Congrats on finishing on time. :arteest:

Antropus
03-20-2010, 05:19 AM
Man, that was a crazy ride, wasn't it? So many ideas flowing, conceptual changes and an insane amount of work later here we are, looking at our babies! I love it Sam. It's great work and a great example to us all. I hope you get what you deserve my friend!

Cheers and good luck,
-Kris

jonathanclark
03-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Pretty freaking sick man! I'm glad you finished. This was definately one of the top 2 pieces in the competition for me. Love the retro feel, love the hazyness of the image, and I love the lights that are melting the spoons on that top image. Good luck Cancuck!

walrus
03-20-2010, 06:25 AM
It's great to see this come together in time for the deadline. The completed, assembled piece looks great. I especially love all fo the recognizable hardware in the image, but everything - the modeling, the texturing, the lighting, it's all superb. Great work, and congratulations! :thumbsup:

BrettSinclair
03-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Congrats on finishing Sam. It came out amazing. Love it all. Good luck for the votes man:applause:

SorinLupu
03-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Congratulations and good luck!

serio
03-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Amazing work. Especially the cosmic couple is so well done.

Rols574
03-20-2010, 02:43 PM
oh man vimmy im so sorry i didn't see this earlier or else i would have warned you

nobody noticed that it says "taken for hell" shouldn't it be "taken FROM hell"?

Korendo
03-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Samuel - Congratulations! Really wonderful to interact and learn from a great 3D artists.

BaronImpossible
03-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Yep, that's superb. Makes me wish I'd learned 3D as well as 2D

Shletten
03-20-2010, 04:42 PM
oh man vimmy im so sorry i didn't see this earlier or else i would have warned you

nobody noticed that it says "taken for hell" shouldn't it be "taken FROM hell"?
Opsss, that's true. Why didn't I notice either?

iatriki
03-20-2010, 05:37 PM
It turned out really great! Congrats on finishing this beautiful piece!

Vimmy
03-20-2010, 07:43 PM
archaeotect: It was tight actually, I just don't get all the time that i need... but i guess it the same thing for everyone. it done.:bowdown:

Irawan: But seriously I maybe i'have plan to switch to cinema. Anyways, congrat to you to for your entry man. :wavey:

webhead: It was tight tight tight, kinda happy to turn the page now... thx

Antropus: Well thank Kris! Yea a lot up and down during this project, As i just says in your thread: Awsome ride, it was fun and specialy to do this challenge with you on board. Good luck for you to man. You did amazing job!

jonathanclark: :bowdown: Thank man. hehe!

walrus: COngrat to you to man, I,m sure you gonna win with your entry.

BrettSinclair: Yea, rare are the porject that i finish... It maybe the first one...

Pheonix, serio: thank guys!

Rols574: DAMN... That suck to do that stupid mistake. My english skill are not that good so... But thank for notice. it worst now when i look at it!:banghead:

Korendo::blush: I'm don't like the term artist Hehe. More like amateur who love cg and art.

BaronImpossible: Make me wish to do more Ps to man. Awsome entry :scream:

Shletten: Wais sa fait chier en criss hehe, en plus sa avais du punch.... Pris de l'enfer... enfin en francais sa suck. Mais bon c'est du passée maintenant.... Fidèle a moi -même avec les fautes de tout bord tout cotée.... je fait pas attention.... Mais bon au final c'est le fond et l'intuition derrière qui compte.

iatriki: cheer buddy. hope to see more of your amazing sculpt in the futur.

AdrianLazar
03-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh WOW!
It turned out amazing! Most impressive cg image I've seen recently and definately my favorite in the image category, congratulation!

gedomenas
03-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Congratulation, great work, respect.

arturoarturo
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
great characters, great shading, great concept! Congratulations budy! :bowdown:

PorkpieSamurai
03-20-2010, 10:36 PM
wow just brilliant. I would buy this poster and frame it if you put it online for sale! Its just a gorgeous stunning piece of work that is so inspiring in every aspect of execution. All the best with the competition but I feel this transcends even that.

Intervain
03-20-2010, 10:53 PM
great finish Sam - congrats :thumbsup:

Ferx
03-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Hey Samuel,

Awesome work, love this image. All the cracters are simply great and you balanced all in a fantastic poster with a superb atmosphere.

Congratulations for this great work. GoodLuck!! Cheers! :beer:

NinjaA55N
03-21-2010, 10:10 AM
This is simply one of my favorites here. Love everything from the "cheesy" design of the characters, their clothes and the main villain on the top. And don't get me even started on the render! :) Hope u'll get one of the prizes coz in my opinion u really deserve it for capturing the true essence of the 50s movie posters, but yet bringing it to another level with ur amazing 3d skills. Good luck and hope to see u in another challenge as well :)

AlexaSharlOt
03-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Awesome, what can I say. Fascinating details and atmosphere. Good luck !

Vimmy
03-21-2010, 08:04 PM
AdrianLazar: thank buddy, your video is just so cool , i mean the pictures that i saw were so spot on. Can't way to see the final man! Glad that you like my entry!

imperioli: Same for me man:thumbsup: Byw i love your evolutive portfolio banner.

arturoarturo: Thank I appreciate.

PorkpieSamurai: Again thank Chris for your kind comment! But i'have not plan to do a poster for sell Hehe. Only print one for my brother.... but it not my decision here.

Intervain: I,m glad to finaly done this one. Cheer!

Ferx: Heheh :bounce: thank buddy

NinjaA55N: Yea hope to see you in another challenge to man. But i'm I wrong, butr you don't post a final image Hehe! ANyways cool work man. ANd glad that you like my stuff.

AlexaSharlOt: A big thank man :D

PELENG
03-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Congrats on finishing! You have so strong and unique character design! And the whole image have a great power! :applause:

Alouette
03-22-2010, 12:51 AM
exceptionnel !
fantastic
awesome!

i've no participated for a long time on this kind of event but i felt the need to write some of those words that this forum like to use .

really good piece. for me you have done the best work of this chnallenge !

daks
03-22-2010, 10:42 AM
nice final :) congrats!! and goood luck!

madm4tt
03-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Great Final Image, the final concept of Mr.P is really cool.

Breake a leg :-)

Pteropus
03-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Awesome final image Sam well done!

yakonusuke
03-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I loved every step of your progress and the final piece turned out so great. Love it! Good luck, man.

aiman3d
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Haha, Great Image and thanks for the closeup of the guy's crotch in the detail shots.

StephaneD
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM
turned out really good ! my favorite one by far
I kind of prefered the first direction on the vilain and the low angle shot,
but the final version of the new one is excellent anyway.
wish you the best

ChristopheFauconneau
03-23-2010, 02:03 AM
I love lighting spreading and textures brightness on your gunner suits, your wip stopped my attention due to nice updates and tests. Good work .
5stars

I was wondering about your Guru toothpaste, what brand is it ?

AzzAnt
03-23-2010, 09:54 AM
wow! I like the green men the most. Really great models all round!

Eskarina
03-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Samuel...Congrats!! This is amazing! :thumbsup:

Vimmy
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
PELENG: Thank man, love your paint, your really a master hehe:D cheer

Alouette: Oui c'est vrai que c'est des mots qui circulent pas mal sur le forum, sinon bien merci, et je suis content que mon work est ton favoris dans le challenge. Merci

daks, madm4tt: Thank guys.

Pteropus: Thank buddy for the constant support all along this thread, I appreciate:D

yakonusuke: thank buddy:cool:

aimanimation: haha my friend said the same thing.:deal:

StephaneD: Merci Stephane, j'aime bien tes models, ils ont vraiment un bon fealling de personnalité. Chapeau. Mais autrement oui le guru a été dure, j'ai courus pas mal pour finir a temps, mais si j'aurais eux plus de temps.... comme tous, j'imagine je l'aurais fait les choses différemment. Mais bon c'est du passée maintenant. Wais doigts croisée pour le ''jugement dernier''. Sinon content que tu aime.

ChristopheFauconneau: Oui que Dieu bénis Vray... heheh c'est lui qui a fait pas mal tout le travail, moi j'ai que attendue. Sinon bien pour le dentifrice, c'est Surment une marque fabriqué sur P. j'ai pas trop eux le temps de regarder la marque.... Il ne sont pas très hospitalier sur cette petite planète. Hehe, enfin merci.

littleac: Yea it my fav to. cheer:D

Eskarina: Je retourne le comment, super ton entry, et tes works sont vraiment transcendants , Chapeau Melanie:cool:

Grugi
03-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Great work!! Modelling, Texturing, the composition and lighting/rendering, everything is very well done. You deserve to win this challenge.
And vray really rocks!! :)

FranciscoAlvarezDelgado
03-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Incredible Work, like other people have pointed out the Image looks nothing like CG.. I looks almost like a photograph.. Very good work man.. I will for sure try and learn Vray the results are truly awesome.. Congratulations man.

AJ
03-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Congratulations on not only getting it finished, but keeping your standard of work so ridiculously high throughout.

I've loves your entry from the beginning & even though I've seen every single update you posted on the way, I'm still in love with it.

Amazing job!

Andias
03-25-2010, 12:17 AM
really cool image, congrats! :thumbsup:

Cheers

cgdigi
03-25-2010, 08:12 PM
wow.. this is one of my favorite entries here.. good luck!!!

marioucci
03-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Ive just checked your portfolio to see what else have you done and SACRE BLEU! You are my current favourite 3D artist. honest. Its been a long time I didnt see such refreshingly interesting, creative 3d artworks. I was expecting this kind of vibe from 2d artists not 3d.

You entry for this is just superb mate. well done.

bonne chance mec!

Mario

Vimmy
03-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Grugi: Yea i like to work with vray... a Lot. :thumbsup: And thank, I'm glad that you like my entry.

FranciscoAlvarezDelgado: YEa vray is simple and fast to use, specialy for GI and well mostly everything actually. But the skin shader kinda suck to set up ( like vs MR). but with a vray blend and stuff... passes... you can get achieve good result... But after all, is not a really a question of renderer, but more, i think, about the piece of meat behind the keyboard.... But Still.... Vray rock...

AJ: Thank Alex, i appreciate your feedback all along this challenge. It was a fun experiment, I learn a lot, and specialy cause of people like you that help to push myself to do something that look not so bad.
Cheer man:buttrock:

Andias, cgdigi: Thank a lot guys, Glad to read that. :)

marioucci: Haha well thank Mario, I guess like everyone i try to express and communicate what i'm sensitive in my existence here on this little blue floating ball. But Yea Hehe The vibe is simply the reason why i do what i do... i'm still a neophyte. But im glad to see that my absolute goals leaves some traces along this long ,wonderfull and hopefully endless journey that is self learning...

drummer
04-01-2010, 07:43 AM
best of luck man, you deserve to win!

hprakash
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Wow! The final image looks like two movie posters combined to form one giant mega-movie poster! Nevertheless, it still reeks of awesomeness! Good luck!!

elfufu
04-04-2010, 09:41 PM
this is fantastic work, congrats.

gregmcquay
04-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Nicely done!

drako3d
04-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Very good work man.Congratulations.My best is the render that you have in the suits.
Excellent work.....

IT CAME FROM NOWHERE......
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...threadid=861334 (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?threadid=861334)

grumposaur
04-06-2010, 02:47 AM
I must say this entry gets my vote for best!

From the amazing figure work to the clever and creative interpretation of the genre. The suits and props all look like things from the kitchen or garage.

Bravo!

Good Luck!

PhuongDPh
04-06-2010, 01:15 PM
I really like the rendering style :thumbsup:

Marat-Ars
04-08-2010, 02:45 PM
ohh..man. Awesome stuff! True art :thumbsup:

simonjaap
04-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Wow! Great! I really love everything, modeling, rendering, posing, composition. :wavey:

emonimo
04-15-2010, 12:06 AM
perfect image... congratulations and thank you for showing us such a piece of art.

gpepper
04-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Great job Samuel !

filda
04-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Wow, I think, this is best artwork in whole challenge - everythink is absolutelly awesome, Congratulation mate :drool:

Cheers

rabieart
04-27-2010, 12:45 AM
best of luck mate...amazing!
well done~

shinnokSK
05-04-2010, 09:01 AM
this is stunning man ! amazing piece,,, absolutely love it.. sorry but i don´t have any other words..

Verokomo
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Félicitation!!! :D

Spin99
06-21-2010, 12:01 AM
I love this entry. Stunning render. Everything looks B-movie costumes props weapons lol Very cool and funny at the same time. Congrats. Fantastique.

gedomenas
06-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Congratulations :beer:

Antropus
06-21-2010, 06:02 PM
It deserved more than just texture but anyway, this is great work man and a good inspiration for us all. Congrats!

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2010, 06:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.