PDA

View Full Version : B-Movie Entry: Magdalena Dadela

Intervain
01-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Magdalena Dadela is entered in the "B-Movie" update: View Challenge Page (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/b-movie/view_entries.php?challenger=19024)

Latest Update: Work In Progress: z-sketching
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264818322_medium.jpg (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=6329282#post6329282)

Intervain
01-19-2010, 01:07 PM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1263906451_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1263906451_medium.jpg)

here's the inspiration poster and an idea I'll be going for - an invasion from outer space. I'm thinking more along a combination of a robot and an organic creature and it will be happening on earth but more details will follow :) There will definitely be a helpless female - that's a must ;)

grassetti
01-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Pretty cool Mag!
Ill be watching .. :)

Hope you can finish it in time!
Best luck!

Intervain
01-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks a lot Rafa! Yeah I sure hope so - well I must this time, don't I? It's only decent hehe.

DimitrisLiatsos
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Cool theme. Have fun ! :beer:

MVDB
01-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Good Luck Magdalena!!

Have Fun!

RageOfAges
01-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Good luck Magda. Anxious to see what you model.

I love your choice for inspiration. Forbidden Planet is one of my favorite movies from the era. Robbie is the king of robots!

Cheers

-rage

csmallfield
01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
A lot of people have been posting much more modern references, like 80's and even 90's, I'm glad you have posted something more vintage, and to me, the kind of pulp art that comes to mind when I think of B-Movies. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Cheers and good luck!

Intervain
01-19-2010, 06:20 PM
DimitrisLiatsos - thanks :)

MVDB - hey thanks, I intend to :D

RageOfAges - cheers. indeed - let's hope something decent comes out!

csmallfield - thank you. Exactly, that's what I'm thinking of too when I hear 'b-movie...'

WyattHarris
01-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Alright, can't wait to see.

Magda Magda Magda! :buttrock:

rasmusW
01-20-2010, 07:27 AM
hahah.. yeah! lady, in disstress.

good luck, mag.

-r

Jakyll
01-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Wish you AMAZING! fun.

axiomatic
01-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Science Fiction, Double feature.
Doctor X will build a creature,
See androids fighting Brad and Janet,
Anne Francis stars in (oh oh oh) Forbidden Planet....

I love Forbidden Planet (and Rocky Horror!) and others from that sweet spot of 1950's sci-fi. The Day the Earth Stood Still and It Came from Outer Space are also referenced in that song and they also might provide some extra inspiration if you need any. Also maybe some Doctor Who episodes :)

Anyway I always love watching your work reveal itself. Good luck!

p.s.
It Came From Outer Space was originally a 3D feature! Funny that it took 50 years for stereoscopic vision to come back :)

Intervain
01-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Science Fiction, Double feature.
Doctor X will build a creature,
See androids fighting Brad and Janet,
Anne Francis stars in (oh oh oh) Forbidden Planet....

I love Forbidden Planet (and Rocky Horror!) and others from that sweet spot of 1950's sci-fi. The Day the Earth Stood Still and It Came from Outer Space are also referenced in that song and they also might provide some extra inspiration if you need any. Also maybe some Doctor Who episodes :)

Anyway I always love watching your work reveal itself. Good luck!

omg when I saw that quote I got really happy hehehe I love RHPS :) Thanks and yeah I'm a Doctor Who freak, so you're definitely talking to the right person ;)

Wyatt - thanks
RasmusW - heheh yep, your basic DID [Damsel in Distress] ;)
Jakyll - thank you

well I was going to post a proper refs sheet and all yesterday but instead of a nap in the evening I fell asleep and slept for 12 hours hehehe - I guess later today then :) I think I've found at least 20 different posters of this sort, which is funny!

csmallfield
01-20-2010, 12:02 PM
I was watching the latest and sadly the last David Tenant Dr.Who episodes last night, definitely inspiring, we totally need a Dalek somewhere in one of these pics. DA LEK! TER MIN ATE!

killermachine
01-20-2010, 12:50 PM
hehe i see your going with the space invasion.im confused between space and horror/sci-fi b-movies.. good luck

axiomatic
01-20-2010, 02:33 PM
hehe i see your going with the space invasion.im confused between space and horror/sci-fi b-movies.. good luck

I believe the original term B Movie comes from golden age of Hollywood where the big five studios not only made the movies but they also owned their own cinemas which they used to their advantage by giving themselves an exclusive initial release of new films.

This was a problem for independent theatre owners who would only get the latest films after the big studios had their run with them. In order to compete with this they began showing Double Features, offering two films for the price of one. The first film shown was a sort of thrown-in-extra and became known as the B Movie.

While the big studios eventually started their own B Teams to compete in this market the double feature format of showing films provided income to a whole alternate stream of studios.

In the late 1940's (1948?) the was a court case that broke up the stranglehold that studios had over theatres by putting an end to bulk bookings (in order to buy 1 film you might have to buy a years worth) and pooling by the big studios. As a result the studio/theatre relationship changed and all theatres became more-or-less independent.

This is where the B movie really becomes it's own thing in my opinion.

While it might make sense that with the end of the Double Feature age the B movie would vanish, what actually happened was that the A films, now that they had to compete in a more open market, started getting longer, costing more and relying on well known actors. In a sense they were trying to differentiate themselves from TV and from the old cheap (B) movies by becoming the prestige films. Needless to say the 50's saw a lot of changes for the industry with studios going under all over the place.

It just so happens at this time that the fear of atomic war with russia is waging, technology is wrangling itself off the hook after the war boom, and in general there's an increase in the ability for producers to get word of their product out to a target market. Also, distribution for films is higher than ever since all theatres are now, theoretically, able to take your product.

So, adapting to this change, the smaller studios again embraced the double feature format but now not as a secondary to the big studios productions but as two low budget genre films. It's during the 50's that the B Movie changes from "Low Budget" to "Low Budget Genre films - usually SciFi/Horror".

And wow I've already written an essay! Oops! Let me skip through the rest quick :)

Through-out the 50's, 60's and 70's there was always a demand for more movies. A space in the market for something quickly and easily consumed. In the 50's it was atomic horror and space invaders because those things were on the publics mind. In the 60's it was exploitation, horror and nudies. In the 70's those themes continued with the addition of psychedelic sci-fi.

Things changed in the 80's (late 70's) with the move to the blockbuster release process. Marketing for mainstream (old A films) began to dominate the market, and costs for making films rose dramatically. The result was that the low budget films cost more to make and received less distribution. Thus there were less B movies in the 80's and 90's than in previous decades. Although some will argue here that those hardships lead to some of the best B's of all time.

So yeah ... that's the long description of the B movie.

The short description is that they're the movies that appealed to each generation as their quick fix of emotional entanglement. Often this was gory, sexy, crazy or shocking to the sensibilities of the older generations but ... that was the point (the tag-line "A movie your parents will love" doesn't seem to generate much interest one assumes). So B movies were films made to appeal to us quickly and simply, and usually without subtly. And they did it without spending a lot of money.

My apologies to Magdelena for the spam :)

Intervain
01-20-2010, 02:42 PM
actually I enjoyed that spam so thanks for that :) - always nice to learn sth!

jocz
01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
nice idea !
Im curious about the design of your robot alien, are you going to make it "fun" or scary ?
good luck =)

Antropus
01-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey, look who is here too! :beer:
Good luck Mag!

-Kris

Intervain
01-20-2010, 08:45 PM
jocz - hmm hard to tell - scary for the world of the people in the image hehe - cheesy for us :)

Antropus - LOL yeah as per usual and as always hoping to finish ;) Thanks Kris :cool:

Paul4wood
01-20-2010, 09:05 PM
@ axiomatic: Thanks for that terrific explanation of B movies! :)

@ Magdelena: I'm sure that you will do something amazing again, whatever you come up with. So glad to see you here and I look forward watching as IT COMES TO LIFE! ;)

gpepper
01-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Nice to see you in Magda !
The inspiration poster is fun, what will come from this ?

Intervain
01-21-2010, 01:49 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264038557_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264038557_medium.jpg)

Here's a rough concept collage...I've gone for a crazy scientist instead of an alien... not quite sure about the base of the robot he's driving yet - still thinking about that. I know there are scale issues here now.. will be resolved in modeling.

The overall feel of the Robot will definitely be inspired by Brian Despain (http://despainart.com/) - I'm a big fan of his retro look :)

robo3687
01-21-2010, 02:08 AM
looks cool Magda

Intervain
01-21-2010, 02:39 AM
thanks... I'm still a bit torn on the overall style - looking at some of my fav artists who do robots and now I'm leaning more towards Nirasawa's crazy style - I think I'd rather do that and more realism than the cartoonish Despain style... well - I'll dive straight into a previz modeling to figure it all out I think.

Intervain
01-21-2010, 03:09 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264043349_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264043349_medium.jpg)

adjustment to the concept - I mutated the doctor a lot ;) - and changed some stuff...

lol it hasn't even occured to me that he looks like the Mars Attack guys until somebody posted a poster of it for inspiration - well I'll change the creature some more I think ;)

axiomatic
01-21-2010, 03:51 AM
I liked the tread in the previous one, to me that was a detail that screamed B Movie! Reminds me of Dalek's being outsmarted by stairs ... or they were until the advent of the gold jet-pack dalek!

I do like the new body though, I think the doctors face in the globe as well as the brain seemed a bit strange. Perhaps if you want to change things up a little the robot could have some sort of claws for hands, or any other overly-scary-equally-useless appendages. You know ... cathode ray tubes, cogs, punch cards, tape reels ... that sort of 50's technological nightmare sort of stuff :)

Intervain
01-21-2010, 03:58 AM
thanks - yeah, I sort of thought not of the face and brain but a mutated head with a brain kinda coming out of it - I did it fast so it probably didn't look like it hehe :) Yeah I like the idea of appendages of all sorts :)

csmallfield
01-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Super cool! I love the colors. Althought I liked the first vesion a little better, with the doctors head in the body and the brain above. But that's just my opinion. Excited to see what's next!

Bran
01-21-2010, 09:00 AM
i think, both versions are doing well. i personally prefer the first one, it seems more weird to me. :D

in the second version, it would be interesting to see how it would looks, if both eyes were staring in different directions :surprised

KIDI
01-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Great concept :thumbsup:
I'll be watching ...

Intervain
01-21-2010, 09:24 AM
hey thanks guys :) Yeah I think I like the brain alone better too :) I might just do that and move the head back to the body, after all...
Bran - hehe yeah eyes looking in different directions is always creepy

RageOfAges
01-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Nice concepts Magda. I like the first one better myself, and I like the head in the glass. You mentioned you weren't crazy about it, but perhaps it would work better for you if it was only half of a head, cut off above the eyes, and his brain in the bubble top.

-rage

-ps. Love the vulnerable babe with her clothes torn off.

antone-m
01-21-2010, 12:03 PM
the concpets are Looking great I feel that the second one Looks more Alien as we imagine them you know Green people with huge head :beer: keep going :bounce:

Yongkiat
01-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Hello Magda this is great concept...and has all the mood for B-flick! I'm subscribing this thread!

FranciscoAlvarezDelgado
01-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Great Idea, I think both concepts have their own potential, I like the first one better but they could both totally work. Looking forward to the 3d model, I am sure it will be awesome. Great work! Good luck.

Ballo
01-21-2010, 03:31 PM
I like the idea but for me it's just a copy from other artistic creation. I know you are a great artist Magdalena, so you may make somenthing beyond that. it's my sincere opinion.

Intervain
01-21-2010, 04:23 PM
thanks guys

A copy? Of which artist exactly? It's a concept of a typical b-movie poster... look here (http://weaselmouseonmarketing.blogspot.com/2009/02/more-b-movie-monster-posters.html) and here (http://www.atomicpinup.com/MoviePosters.html). And they enumarate only a few of the ones I've found :) I don't find it a copy but one of the 'sub-genres' if you will... like the screeming woman or a big creature shooting lasers from their eyes. But I appreciate the opinion - definitely will keep thinking, not done with the concept yet - but I disagree :)

Marat-Ars
01-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Good start. you want to completely repeat the picture from the poster? or if you have an idea? in any case, like your start ;)

Intervain
01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
well I have a modified idea - thnx :banghead: - I guess I'm the only one who doesn't see it exactly as that old poster - I must be blind... well I'll post a new concept later on today..

Ballo
01-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes, I know, the classic beauty and beast idea, but someone paint this poster long time ago and you have copied the point of view and pose with different characters. I like the idea, it's so powerful but I try to make the same with another point of view...just that...without acrimony:beer:

Intervain
01-21-2010, 05:47 PM
what acrimony? I was just hitting myself over the head! yeah I want to change it too - and I have a new idea like I've said...

Marat-Ars
01-21-2010, 05:58 PM
oops. I'm sorry. Did not want to offend you. It is not necessary to change the idea, it was just a question. again sorry. Good luck

Intervain
01-21-2010, 05:59 PM
lol I guess sarcasm really doesn't work online - it's cool, crits are welcome and you guys made me think harder which is always good - I have an idea I like more - it's still in the same 'damsel in distress' vain but quite different :) - so no worries

Ballo
01-21-2010, 06:03 PM
forget acrimony, bad translation!...:banghead:

good luck!, wainting the update.

Intervain
01-22-2010, 01:43 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264124584_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264124584_medium.jpg)

ok here's another idea :) He's a mutant-spider creature and she's tied to a high mast, well not tied really but stuck in a sort of net/cocoon thingy that he's made... I don't want him to look like a spider completely - more like a combination of a humanoid, spidery and bat like monstrosity [didn't want to spend too much time drawing this]... anyway enough talking - give me your thoughts :)

RageOfAges
01-22-2010, 03:36 AM
As long as it's got the half naked chick with her clothes torn off, it's a winner!

all kidding aside, I like your sketch and character design. The "legs" coming out of the villain's head are really cool. Were you thinking of incorporating a hero to the rescue? Or are you billing it as a movie poster?

-rage

Yongkiat
01-22-2010, 03:58 AM
I agree with RageOfAges :D I like both concepts :)

axiomatic
01-22-2010, 06:16 AM
It's a cg challenge so whatever makes you happy is probably more important here.

In terms of the second image, the 'more human' look is great. I like the legs coming off wierd places, I can almost imagine the props department tying these useless limbs onto this poor guy and him having to navigate the set in order to go have a morning cig break between scenes :)

I am also amused by the possible title: Invasion of the Ship Earing Spider Bat Men

But then the robot had lots of potential as well for b movie madness: Inhuman Brain Robots from Another Dimension

BrettSinclair
01-22-2010, 07:57 AM
Hey Mag, Looking cool. Gotta have the Damsel in distress other wise its just not a B movie ;).
Anyway good luck with the challenge. I look forward too seeing what you conjure up:)

-Brett

Paperboy
01-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Like the concept, dark and sinister, very Silent Hill in a way, which I like!!

Intervain
01-22-2010, 10:22 AM
ok - thanks for the feedback guys. I've made my decision and I'll be going for the robot version after all, but with a twist ;) [so not exactly as here]. I won't do drawings any more but will dive to a 3d previs next.

Brett -nice to see you here, are you gonna join? :beer:

NJA3d
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
hey Mag looking good :)

i must agree that i like the robot idea more,
and i really don't know what the fuss was all about!?

i'm waiting on for the update! :)
seeing your portfolio i know its gonna be great,

Vanja

angel
01-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm glad that you picked the robot concept, I feel it is the strongest of the two. Will be watching, good luck!

TiMrozek
01-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Hello there. I've really been off cgtalk for too long, just seeing this challenge and browsing all entries. Glad to see you here. I think both concept directions were pretty sweet looking but the initial sketches with the robots certainly said B-movie to me more than the more recent one. The spider one seemed almost too intense to be B-movie. Anyway, looking forward to where you go :beer:

WyattHarris
01-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, the spider would have looked too good to be B-Movie. :D

Needs more cheese. http://www.smileyhut.com/animals/cheese.gif

Intervain
01-22-2010, 10:12 PM
haha good 'cause I had the same feeling :) Thanks guys!

NJA3d - thanks a lot - love your work :)

TyroneMaddams
01-23-2010, 03:45 AM
Hello Mag,

I'm wearing my new cheerleader outfit, it's got sparkles

Ready to rock this one out

- Ty

SantoAnderson
01-23-2010, 03:47 AM
This last concept is pretty dang frightening. I may need to change my pants. ;)

antone-m
01-23-2010, 07:52 PM
wow that`s one scary concept you got there :argh: ...... whatever you choose I`am with you :beer:

Intervain
01-24-2010, 01:53 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264298005_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264298005_medium.jpg)

final idea hehe - I hope... This time a bit of a turnaroud... Natasha's adventures in Space - basically she's this hot chick in a tight space suit catching funky aliens... I want a kind of a pinup look on her and a really silly looking, stupified alien behind ;) I'm thinking of making it look like a poster, with her face enlarged on the side but that part I'm still thinking of...
Since the number of ideas with robots and chicks in distress is multiplying I've decided to turn the tables a bit... Time for modeling - should be fun :) CHeers

Intervain
01-24-2010, 02:07 AM
here's another take on the same idea - leading 1 alien, and maybe 2 other, different ones in the bg as a reminder of her sucessful carreer :)

http://mdadela.com/ssp_director/albums/album-12/lg/b-movie_concept6.jpg

NJA3d
01-24-2010, 02:17 AM
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

hot chick in a tight suit, kicking monster/robot/alien ass, what more could anyone want :):):)
this is your best concept yet, STICK TO IT :)

can't w8 for the modeling to start!

keep up the great work Magda,
Vanja

Ja-Seen
01-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Awesome idea so far. I look forward to the final results.

Yongkiat
01-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Out of the 3 concepts you presented..I like them all..as they seem to involve semi naked (or in tight) girl in ...uneasy situation. Lookign forward to your great sculpt.

axiomatic
01-24-2010, 08:14 AM
I really like the new composition and idea. It would be interesting to see what a poster version looks like too, how an illustrative edge lends to the drama-cheese factor.

Whee, modelling time! :arteest:

uinku
01-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Your work always impresses me. Looking forward to this piece.

AJ
01-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Love your new concept Magdalena (I liked the first one too!). Can't wait to see you bring it to life :D

KevinDubeau
01-24-2010, 08:22 PM
cant wait to see more!

FranciscoAlvarezDelgado
01-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Cool, I like your last idea the most the one with her walking and the 3 monsters behind her ( but the other 2 have a ton of potential as well ). I am very curious to see which one you end up doing. Looking forward to the 3d. Good luck. Cheers

BrettSinclair
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey Mag. This is looking waaay better than the robot piece. Love the space woman vibe.
I'm thinking of joining in. But I have no clue what to do yet.

Vampyrangel
01-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi,

your concepts are very fantastic. It shows a womenlike B-Movie world. But i think that sideportrait gives to much background. :)
Hope to see more in the next time. Hoping for more. :)

Sorry my English is not so good.

TiMrozek
01-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Oh very nice! Would be cool to somehow get to do that awesome old pinup hair, maybe a somewhat absurd helmet designed to accommodate that fancy hair.

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Pinup-Hair-Flowers-Big-Red_4489CD30.jpg

Intervain
01-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh very nice! Would be cool to somehow get to do that awesome old pinup hair, maybe a somewhat absurd helmet designed to accommodate that fancy hair.

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Pinup-Hair-Flowers-Big-Red_4489CD30.jpg

hehe you're reading my mind - I was thinking the same thing LOL

thanks everyone :) I'll start with it today I think :)

Antropus
01-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I like the last one as well! I can't wait to see in 'technicolors'! :D

-Kris

TheRazorsEdge
01-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Looks very cool so far! Subscribed. :)

Cheers!

Ballo
01-27-2010, 12:34 PM
I knew you can do it. :) wicked!

RageOfAges
01-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Really cool concept. I hope you stick with this one. I also think you should call it "Magarella"

-rage

WyattHarris
01-29-2010, 02:57 AM
I also think you should call it "Magarella"
That's such a good idea it should'a been gold plated. :D

DimitrisLiatsos
01-29-2010, 08:51 AM
.... I'll start with it today I think :)

:bounce: Don't wanna push u or anything....just waiting here for an update :bounce:

Intervain
01-29-2010, 12:40 PM
:bounce: Don't wanna push u or anything....just waiting here for an update :bounce:

yeah I know - had totally no time to work on this this past week :cry: hopefully this will change soon - 2 months to go only..
Thanks all for the kind words and LOL I like Magarella :beer:

element5
01-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Nice concepts :applause:

Intervain
01-30-2010, 02:25 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264818322_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/26/19024/19024_1264818322_medium.jpg)

a quick Zbrush sketch to figure out the proportions and overall look of our heroine before I start modeling her... I think I'll go for a leather and fabric suit, with padding and stuff - retro looking... with a ray gun of course and a silly hairdo [which is still an option but I kinda like it ;)]

anyway thoughts are welcome

TyroneMaddams
01-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Big perky breasts with visible nipples pointing upwards

Looking great, can't wait to see more :)

- Ty

RageOfAges
01-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Big perky breasts with visible nipples pointing upwards

Looking great, can't wait to see more :)

- Ty

And underwear on the outside of her suit.

This is looking great Magda! Can't wait to see where you take it.

-rage

MVDB
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
a quick sketch heh..??

Looks great!!

antone-m
01-30-2010, 03:44 PM
looking good already :beer: keep going please :wip:

DimitrisLiatsos
01-30-2010, 07:31 PM
On a second thought , since u have the jar helmet u could push the hair style possibly to something like this ?..

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002KKD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I meen the one in the middle .

KiMiK
01-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Looking great can't wait to see more :D

Gunilla
01-31-2010, 09:08 AM
Now, that's a spiffy heroine! I like her hair-do and her outfit is just spot-on.
Damn it, you make it look so easy! Great work so far.

JoergPatrias
01-31-2010, 09:34 AM
this look so fine. i wish i could model characters like that.

Xion-Cajou
01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Very nice and retro looking heroine design :thumbsup:

FranciscoAlvarezDelgado
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Cool design, It for sure fits the old style of sci fi movies.

PascalR
02-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Nice design Magdalena:bounce: Can't wait to see more !

CGTalk Moderation
02-12-2010, 02:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.