PDA

View Full Version : B-Movie Entry: Jose Lopez

ooLupe
01-19-2010, 03:14 AM
Jose Lopez has entered "B-Movie".

ooLupe
01-22-2010, 03:53 AM
So I've decided to do my B-movie about a spreading viral infection that causes your blood to evaporate from your body leaving you a skeletal bone bag pretty much. It's gonna be a short movie trailer. This is my first CG Challenge so I'm going to try my best to get through it. I'll post up a script and storyboard as soon as I can. Looking forward to seeing everybody's entry.

ooLupe
01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Here is a story of what I plan on creating.

Film begins with a low shot of a foot trail somewhere in the woods. Into scene comes a foot. A pulled out shot shows a hiker who’s stopped for a short rest and takes a sip of water from his bottle. At that moment a sound coming from the sky sounds like its getting closer. The man looks around and sees a small meteor falling fast headed in his direction. The meteor passes over his head and lands just a few yards away for him to walk up to the site.
Walking up to the site he sees a small object in the ground. Reaching down with caution the man touches the object to pick it up but doing so the object cuts the mans finger. A shot of the mans index finger shows a drop of blood begin to bleed out, but suddenly the blood begins the disappear as if evaporating. The camera zooms in to the cut and a shot is shown of the blood vein with blood cells flowing through. Then blood cells begin to evaporate and all moisture and blood is dried up.
A shot of the trail is shown and the hiker falls to the ground his skin shriveling onto his bones.
A shot of the title comes on.
A shot from space shows many more meteors heading towards the earth and falling. Cut to black.

ooLupe
01-25-2010, 11:05 PM
And here it is shot by shot, Ill post an animatic as soon as possible.

Shot 1 - Shot of trail. Foot steps into shot.

Shot 2 - Pulled away shot shows a hiker stopping for a breather. Man takes out bottle and takes a sip.

Shot 3 - Low waist shot shows meteor falling towards earth just over his shoulder. Man turns over his shoulder to see what the sound is that is falling.

Shot 4 - High shot from behind meteor falling with meteor towards the ground.

Shot 5 - Shot of meteor falling with man looking at it falls from over his head.

Shot 6 - Shot of Meteor in ground with man jogging up to site.

Shot 7 - Camera view from mans perspective looking down on meteor object.

Shot 8 - Low shot of meteor and hand reaching down to pick up the object. Man touches object and pulls away quickly.

Shot 9 - Man looks down on his hand

Shot 10 - Close up on mans finger, blood comes out, stops and starts to “evaporate”.

Shot 11 - Fast zoom into finger blood vessels.

Shot 12 - View looking down a blood vein with blood cells flowing by. Blood cells begin evaporating. Vein collapses.

Shot 13 - Shot of trail. Man falls on to the ground in camera view. His skin shrivels onto his bones. Lips dry up, face is hollow. Cut to black.

Shot 14 - Title of movie is shown and then the title “dissipates” like the blood vessels did.

Shot 15 - View from space shows hundreds of the “objects” headed towards earth.

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2010, 11:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.