PDA

View Full Version : camera change in comp

baron8566
01-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi guys,

I've got a problem again, now with the cameras.

So, there are two cameras in my composition, and the question is, how can I disable one of them, and switch on (enable) the other one? Not with the view change dropdown menu!!

Maybe there is an other way: (so here's my next question)

I dont need two cameras, only one but I need that to do the same position animation several times.. How can I copy the animation keys to some frames later?? I really cant find any way to do this. I tried "3ds max-like" select all of my position keys and shift+drag them forward some frames..but it wont work. What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Iaenic
01-13-2010, 05:55 PM
You can set the in and out points for cameras just like you can with normal layers with Shift + ] or Shift + [

The camera that's on top gets rendered, but you can mark the ins and outs to sequence them together.

To copy keyframes, just click and drag and select them (they will turn yellow) Hit ctrl+c to copy, move the playhead to where you want the duplicated keyframes, and hit ctrl+v. The first keyframe among the set you copied will end up where the playhead is.

baron8566
01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
You can set the in and out points for cameras just like you can with normal layers with Shift + ] or Shift + [

The camera that's on top gets rendered, but you can mark the ins and outs to sequence them together.

To copy keyframes, just click and drag and select them (they will turn yellow) Hit ctrl+c to copy, move the playhead to where you want the duplicated keyframes, and hit ctrl+v. The first keyframe among the set you copied will end up where the playhead is.

OOOhh, yes, thats it..

Thank You for your help, Iaenic!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.