PDA

View Full Version : MY WORLD IS NOW PERFECT!!!!! Messiah Animate 4

Jonathan
08-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Messiah Animate now has endomorph support with version 4. Yep , just came in the mail today and I am bursting from the ends with the power of this baby. I loved messiah from version 1.5.7 and it just got ten times better. AAAHHHHH!!!!! I have finally hit my nitch. The last thing I needed to find complete 3D liberation from the world. I think I'm going to cry!!!!! te,....te.....te....te.......te....!!!!!!!

Lightwave modeler&renderer+messiah animate 4+deep paint 3d+aura+paint shop pro+premier65+DVDit+Matrox rtx.

My world is now perfect!

JohnD
08-26-2003, 03:01 PM
Hey Jon,

What are the minimum system requirements for running Messiah 4 Animate. Can't seem to find the specs on their website. Thanks.

toonshady
08-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Maybe....but I often find that my dream software(s) isn't all that green once I put it through a real project or go through something that it doesn't solve very well.

tjnyc
08-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Messiah has been used in several real production projects, so to that answer your concern, Messiah is a proven production ready tool and the added benefit of endomorph in Messiah is pretty kick ass.

Locutus
08-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Curious, how did you handle morphs in Messiah 3.0?
:)

Jonathan
08-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Kick Ass Indeed.

The requirements are very low. 200mhz AMD, 800x600 16 bit color minimum. At least that's what the cd case reads. I find those requirements a bit unrealistic when dealing with organics however. Still it is lightening fast and easy to rig. It can get a bit conplex though but it's strictly an animator's tool.

The autorig is pretty clever as well. I love the proxy guides that it creates before creating the bones. There are several other things that I may find myself not using but will explore nontheless such as the autowalker tool. That seems a bit interesting since it uses real keyframed walks.

I think the hardest part is for people who have never used messiah before. The directions are extremely vague and the tutorials don't really go into any of the more advance stuff that can be done with the software. Take weight mapping using the metaEffector. A new user will pull out his hair trying to figure it out, yet it was only through tinkering with the 3.3 demo that I finally figured it out.

DaveW
08-26-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Locutus
Curious, how did you handle morphs in Messiah 3.0?
:)

Same way most programs do it, you have a seperate object for each morph.

gsuttor
08-27-2003, 11:27 AM
That endomorph support was written by a 3rd party programmer (Mark Wilson from Passion Pictures) which go's to show how open this baby is going to be for 3rd party developers to hook into.

I think Mark will be continuing to 'perfect' this endomorph feature, who knows whats delivered next from PMG, him or any other person wanting to add functionality to messiah.

Geoff.

markpassion
08-27-2003, 02:47 PM
The new version of Super Blender is coming along nicely, won't be long before its a lot more flexible. I'll post it on the yahoo group when its done.

Mark
:thumbsup:

Jonathan
08-27-2003, 03:55 PM
AAAHHHHH!!!!!! the legend is here!

Some people like Emmit Smith and Michael Jordon
heh!

MarkPassion is my Hero! as well as the PMG team!

Heyas Mark! :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.