PDA

View Full Version : Animation Demoreel - Bram Van Rompaey

nezt
01-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi guys,

I just finished my demoreel. It's been a while since I updated it. It contains some shots from the Animation Mentor course I took, some pieces of my shortfilm "Refrigerate" and work.

Thanks for watching, all comments are welcome.

cheers
bram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROBpEc_Tkso

IestynRoberts
01-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey Bram!

really fantastic demo reel! I remember some of those shots from my time at AM, great to see them looking all pretty and polished! Good luck!

Kareeem
01-12-2010, 11:11 PM
This is some good stuff there !
I really like the facial animations. and the little guy without arms is well animated.
You have a good sense for the flow of the bodymovement.

The only complain i have is that the music is on when the guy with the briefcase is on screen. i think the sound would have ben funny.

cheers

MugenTsukiyomi
01-13-2010, 12:12 AM
:applause: Good work!

melmann
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
:beer: A top notch reel!

guitarmunkee
01-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Great animation! Everything was nicely done. Good luck on the job hunt:cool:

bliip-n-bloop
01-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey Bram,

Ik had jou ooit is 2 jaar terug gemaild toen ik stage liep bij Creacon over AnimationMentor. Sinds september ben ik eindelijk begonnen. Wicked demoreel met een heel sterke afsluiter. Is deze niet vertoond in de AM showcase? ;) Is er ergens een link naar je kortfilm of werk je er nog aan? Waar werk je nu? Oh zoveel vragen :)

Cheers!

Edwin

nezt
01-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies.

@ bliip-n-bloop : The last shot with the guy in the bar was indeed selected for the Animation Mentor Showcase last summer. Didn't finish my shortfilm yet. Only the shots I wanted in my reel I've cleaned up and rendered. But they still need some more polishing to be final.

@guitarmunkee : I indeed did some jobhunting :-) We'll see how that goes

funkmasterbrad
01-28-2010, 04:40 AM
Bram! Great reel man, I saw it on AM a few days ago. I think we talked briefly at the AM aftergrad party at the bar. Superb animation and a really nice demo here.

B

anmKevin
01-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Hey man, lookin' pretty good! It looks like the first piece is your best and probably most recent thing and it's very good. My only crit is that it's perhaps a little over animated at times. That could apply to your other pieces as well, but is obviously just an opinion.

phantomworkshop
04-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Really great stuff here. I especially like your dialogue shots and honestly your cute little ending shot with Ballie! Good luck finding work :)

zSpaceAstronaut
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Awesome stuff Bram! I hope you're overwhelmed with work!:)

/Chris

CGTalk Moderation
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.