PDA

View Full Version : 2D: Digigraf 2

Gezstar
08-26-2003, 03:09 AM
Hi there. This is the cover for issue 2 of the comic I'm working on... I went for a capcom feel with it. Hope you like :beer:

Gez

http://www.gezfry.com/Digital%20Graffiti%20Issue%202%20Cover.jpg

RippleMDK
08-26-2003, 04:24 AM
Good work... I like the color choices. The sizes of the characters and there placement have a good flow. it really draws your eye around. I'm not such a fan of your "graffiti" font though... dunno why it just bugs me, but that's a matter of personal taste.

Good luck with the comic!

sirgreensock
08-26-2003, 04:32 AM
Nice Work once again!
I'm a really big fan of this style.
Just a comment on the composition, having all the characters and such in a circle around the girl with the blue hair makes her appear as the focus of the comic, or this issue. I remember that in the previous cover, she was way in the back with the bald guy in front. I dont know if this is what you wanted, if so, good job, worked for me.
Also, a small nitpick, in the previous cover, the bald guy had his right eyebrow shaved, or looking like that, here its his left. Small detail i know, but its best to stay consistent.
:)
Nice work!

Gezstar
08-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Thanks guys!

RippleMDK - Thanks! Hmm, about the font, I guess some like it, some don't.

Greensock - yeah, she's supposed to be the focus of this issue. About the shaved eyebrow - wow, you're observant :D Thanks for pointing it out.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.