PDA

View Full Version : Chiron

Raptoreagle
01-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello
I just finished university, i'm looking for a good school to study CG and become a professional in the industry. I found Chiron a school in Belgrade on the autodesk website and i want to find out if the school is good to study CG. I use maya and they seem to focus on that software.

Thanks

katanec
01-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Yes you should come. I am finishing first course and i will go on the next two others.
find chiron forum and ask others there
http://www.chiron.co.yu/eng/index.php

Raptoreagle
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
I had giving up on anybody replying!
katanec i cant find the chiron forum on their site or is the forum here. Can you send me the link to the forum where ever it is.
Also i sent a mail to the school requesting an application form for international students but the email keeps bouncing back. I dont know what to do anymore, cos i cant fill the online form completely because of where i'm from.
If you can help me out on this regard also i'll really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

CHIRON-X
01-19-2010, 06:53 PM
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, or just ask here whatever you want to know about Chiron.

Have a nice day,
Chiron

katanec
01-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Ask here
http://www.chironforum.com/forum/index.php

if you tried to apply here maybe it was some mistake with fonts on your application.

Raptoreagle
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Nice to hear from you CHIRON-X
Well like i said in my reply to katanec, i tried to fill the application form on the school website and i couldn't complete some of the fields. Most of the ones that deal with addresses in fact are pretty tricky because of where i live. So i want to find out if there is another form for international students.

Also i know the school helps student's learn and improve their skills with Maya. Can Chiron also help someone develop their art skills also? I dont want to end up being just a "button pusher".

Thanks very much.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.