PDA

View Full Version : Disney World new 3D Film "Mickey's PhilharMagic"

RobertoOrtiz
08-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Quote:
"Disney magic meets Disney music in a new 3-D film spectacular debuting in 2003 at the Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World®Resort.

"Mickey's PhilharMagic" will star Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters animated in a way they've never before been seen: grand, glorious, in-your-face three dimensions.

"We're really excited about this new attraction," said Al Weiss, president of Walt Disney World Resort. "Guests love the Disney characters and films, and this gives them the chance to take a magical ride right into the world of Disney animation."

The "Mickey's PhilharMagic" cast will include Mickey and Donald, as well as Ariel from "The Little Mermaid," Aladdin and Jasmine from "Aladdin" and Simba from "The Lion King.""

>>Link<< (http://www.wdwmagic.com/philharmagic.htm)
-R

The Cross
08-26-2003, 09:58 AM
Oh for the sake of curiousity. I still haven't seen Captain EO because it was a theme park flick.

Martypt
08-26-2003, 12:21 PM
Allright,sounds great.:thumbsup:

Gentle Fury
08-27-2003, 02:01 PM
Bleh.......not another one! Anyone seen that attrocious goosebumps 3D thing at busch gardens?????? OMG, what a waste of time.

Is the fascination with "3D" movies ever going to end?? OOOOooooOOOoOoOooOOooOO.......it looks like its right in front of me.....wow.....old hat!!

The only one ive seen yet to do it right has been the Terminator one.......cuz it utilizes a story and makes the screen more like a stage rather than a vehicle to squirt the audience in the face and jab a stick at you.

Simple minded entertainment makes me giggle.

*edit* is it just me or has disney become just like nintendo or perhaps nintendo like disney......what is this fad of just recycling old characters for decades and calling it new???

Think about it, has nintendo come out with an original game concept since the NES? Everything that isnt third party has used the same characters they came up with almost 20 years ago!

Obviously i dont have to mention the disney cast we have had shoved down our throats for the past 75 years!

FloydBishop
08-27-2003, 03:22 PM
In all fairness, I think Nintendo has done much better with Mario as of late than Disney has done with Mickey. Did you see Mickey at the Oscars? He didn't look so good.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.