PDA

View Full Version : 2D: Elizabeth Taylor

cutepixie
08-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Hi ya'll, just finished another picture and this time its the wonderful Elizabeth Taylor. Picture was done all freehand with sketching pencils. Hope you enjoy and well..its completed and I will not work on it anymore lol but I would love to hear your comments and critiques :) thank you!!

Elizabeth Taylor (http://fp2.unframedstudios.com/cutepixie/image.php?img=Elizabeth)

oh yeah ..although I won't be working on it with pencils..I may color it in photoshop :)

NUKE-CG
08-24-2003, 12:25 PM
I like it.. I like it aloooot.
Very beautiful image indeed, CutePixie. :love:

The hair shading alone is very nice, detailed, yet.. stylized.
I love the contrast in the whole image (I looove contrast :) )
Very well done representation of Liz.. looks better than the photo.

I'm inspired. Front page this Mods :)

DFGFX
08-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Very detailed.. ME LIKES!

Rape me
08-24-2003, 06:37 PM
8cuo 8cuo:buttrock:

DEVARSHY
08-25-2003, 12:03 AM
Very Cool!

Reminds me of Tamara Lempica's illustrations and th ehair curls she used to make..... Yes please go ahead and color it....maybe a watercolor wash in Painter....Or a little more Realistic....I'd love to see it colored.

Rape me!!!!! Wooooo Thats a username!!!:rolleyes:

pencil-head
08-25-2003, 01:11 AM
very nice drawing cutepixie. there isn't much to critique, its pretty flawless. so now color it

cutepixie
08-25-2003, 07:50 PM
Thanks ya'll :) glad to hear some of your comments. I'll be coloring her in about a week so i'll just update it here lol :) thanks again

Randuin
08-26-2003, 06:34 AM
I'll be looking for the colored version =\ It's very good... But NUKE... I'm not exactly sure if it's front page worth yet =\ The colored version we shall see.

ceql
08-26-2003, 04:04 PM
nice pencil work! :applause: looking forward to the colored version too... :)

starqueen
08-27-2003, 03:03 AM
It's a very accurate depiction and all that but I dislike where the picture ends at the bottom cutting off her clothing, she could be nude and it confuses me on her expression- if I didn't know who she was :rolleyes: hehe It's a nice drawing, just plain... hehe..

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.