PDA

View Full Version : Space Monkeys WIP

mechaniac
12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
hey guys,
This is an image I am currently working on:
first of all, the story:
Bananas are going to be extinct on planet earth and too late mankind has realized that this fruit is the source of all live on the planet. So in a desparate mission specially trained Monkeys get shot into space to find the source of the power of the universe. The ultimate banana. Years of preparation went into this project, but as soon as the monkeys spot the incredible delicious primary Bananas they loose control and try to eat them, which is the end of the mission and mankind as well.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/mechaniac12/space_monkeys_preview_2009_12_27_02.jpg

I donīt want to bias you so I wonīt tell you anything about what I like on this image and what I donīt like.
so come on, tear it apart!

everlite
12-30-2009, 08:13 AM
I'm really surprised no one has commented on this yet! really love the concept and expressions on the faces. The storyline is so redicious but i love it! :)

Great work!

Dave.

SeifoSid
12-30-2009, 08:32 AM
lol that's pretty funny, poor monkeys. I suggest separating the foreground from the background a bit more though.

CGTalk Moderation
12-30-2009, 08:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.