PDA

View Full Version : 2d character: girl-gun

Titan
08-24-2003, 07:44 AM
I took one of my old sketches and decided to paint over it....bare in mind I wasnt going for realism here..(maybe on my next one) and it was a toonish sketch to begin with.

more or less just a practice exercise to tryout different techniques, thus the muddled stroke patterns....
I could spot many other flaws long before it ever reached this state, but I was determined to finish a thought...even though I really wanted to move on to something else..

comments appreciated.

http://www.u-238.com/titan/media_uploads/girl_gun.jpg

Titan
08-24-2003, 06:34 PM
no replies?...does it suck that bad?

schmu_20mol
08-24-2003, 11:41 PM
preferably i'd change the color of her lip-gloss to something other than that green one (it's way too similar to her shirts color)... imho there're issues with her eyes but i can't put the finger in them... another thing that struck me first was her hair it doesn't match up the details with the rest of the pic....but beside that i like it ... nothing too original but it has flair :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.