PDA

View Full Version : The Dread Wyrm

Wynk
12-23-2009, 12:38 AM
This is a project I did for school a while ago. The only live action was myself on a green screen that I bought. Everything else in the scene was made in Blender by alpha mapping photos onto planes (including myself). The dragon was something I had lying around and decided to dust off.

Here is the link (http://www.viddler.com/explore/coreyk/videos/4/)

I hope you like it.

-Wynn

Ront
12-23-2009, 02:04 AM
rofl you know what? i liked it!

Dann-O
12-23-2009, 02:20 AM
It was good in parts. There was teh obvois greescreen effects buit i have seen worse in older films and i was reminded of a simpler age in effects was a great effort. Would like to see more detail on the dragon.

Wynk
12-23-2009, 03:28 AM
It was good in parts. There was teh obvois greescreen effects buit i have seen worse in older films and i was reminded of a simpler age in effects was a great effort. Would like to see more detail on the dragon.

The fuzzy green screen effect was mainly from my low resolution camera. Also, it would have looked much sharper around the edges if I had not had to deal with green reflections in the sword all the time. My chroma key set up with Blender's composite nodes got quite messy to keep the sword from disappearing altogether. My next project will have no reflective objects whatsoever:wise:.

-Wynn

CGTalk Moderation
12-23-2009, 03:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.