PDA

View Full Version : Environment: Cloudy Morning

yowchuan
08-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Hi,

I finally got this piece done, hasn't been very hardworking lately.

It's done in PS 7, with a wacom.

It actually has a swordsman composed in it, but I figure that it's better to just have the environment.

Please C&C.

Thanks,
YC

http://www.meshio.com/cg/cloudymorning.jpg

DFGFX
08-24-2003, 04:16 PM
It is very nice, but the only thing that bothers me. Is the change between the little hill with the tree and the other hills/mountains.

yowchuan
08-25-2003, 06:32 AM
Hehe...must admit I didn't take care much of the lower part of the composition. I was focusing more on the detail rendering part.

Next piece I hope I have a much properly planned composition.

Thanks for the crits!

YC:)

D!CK'S
08-25-2003, 06:38 PM
I think the tree doesn't really math to the background, isn't it supposed to have some snow covered on it?

And the top part (tree) looks a bit sharper...

anyway, the details on the tree are nice!

Keep it up!:applause:

yowchuan
08-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Thanks D!ck's...

Yah... I probably need to look at some references before I start on the next one...

Cheers,
YC

Wesball
08-31-2003, 01:31 PM
Is it me or is there a face in the tree?

Jokke
08-31-2003, 01:57 PM
hey! i remember this... at least i think so... :rolleyes: you posted a WIP of this once, right?

yowchuan
09-01-2003, 08:13 AM
Wesball:
I was drawing the details as I go along...no other hidden 'subtexts', but it can quite possibly be anything to the viewer...just like making out something from the clouds, which requires a little imagination :-D

Jokke
Hehe..yup...i posted the WIP of this one before, a long time back... Somehow, the thread got into the Architecture Viz section when the forum had a major reshuffle...so I guess it got stuck there for good :-)

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55814

Cheers,
YC

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.