PDA

View Full Version : Char Model: Creature

mahpiya
08-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Greetings All,

This is my first time submitting a CG model, so please be kind.
This is a character I designed and am currently building in XSI.

So again, it is still a WIP.
Also the image has been scaled to conform to the # of bytes guideline.

Thanks!

drewgilbert
08-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Looks strong to me, though I don't know much about XSI. A shot of the wireframe would be nice, as that dark pic makes the whole image hard to read. I guess I can't give much of a critique without probably seeing a brighter lit pic, as well as how you constructed it. As a still image, it looks good though.

mora
08-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Looks strong to me, though I don't know much about XSI. A shot of the wireframe would be nice, as that dark pic makes the whole image hard to read. I guess I can't give much of a critique without probably seeing a brighter lit pic, as well as how you constructed it. As a still image, it looks good though.

agreed.I think the image has a low poly look to it,the textures look low res.But then again it might be because of the dark render:wavey:

mahpiya
08-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Here is another CU view, I am new to this, sooo - is there another way to add a more hirez image into this thread?

Hopefullt this works.

lmc
08-25-2003, 08:12 AM
The hold thing look good...just there re still some part i can see the texture had crash....u havent finish right?! anyway...this is really good job, might to share ur wire.......:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.