PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Panel size cannot accommodate all requested Heads Up Display elements.

niwatori3d
08-23-2003, 03:41 AM
when I open maya5.0 ,it always shows this warning "Warning: Panel size cannot accommodate all requested Heads Up Display elements. " anyone who know how to get rid of it or how to solve it. thx.:buttrock:

wilson81
08-23-2003, 07:46 AM
im not positive that this will keep it from coming back, but i think the settings will be saved. go to Display -> Heads Up Display and turn off the things you dont use then close maya and restart it(this should save your changes)
hope im right, and if im not im sure some smart person will come along who can ;)

PsychoSilence
08-23-2003, 10:17 AM
got the same prob ! :( should i drop some panels ?

sarfarazsoomro
08-23-2003, 10:33 AM
if ur monitor can accomodate higher resolution, then go for a higher one...maybe if the the panel view panes size is appropriate enough .. u won't get the error annymore..

wilson81
08-23-2003, 03:54 PM
hey, thats a pretty good idea as well, why didnt i think of that :shrug: :)

PsychoSilence
08-24-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by sarfarazsoomro
if ur monitor can accomodate higher resolution, then go for a higher one...maybe if the the panel view panes size is appropriate enough .. u won't get the error annymore..

thanks for the tipp ! i run 1024x768 because of the textsize...maybe i change for rendering...

niwatori3d
08-27-2003, 07:18 PM
thank for replying ,according to your suggestion, I had adjust my monitor in high resolution. however, it still occur the same warning. So I must go to plugin manager and uncheck some plugins. May be it 's not really right way but it 's not the warning messgae anymore.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.