PDA

View Full Version : Trying to brainstorm, please help

Micah-H
12-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Hey I have a project I am trying to create.

It will start as a silhouetted soccer player doing some moves(live footage and corrected in AE), with the camera facing him, he will then kick the ball and I would like the camera to pan/rotate with the ball so that when the ball passes the camera it will be viewing it going away. The soccer player will be on a green screen so I am thinking that I will just create a digital 3d environment in AE so at some point I can have a camera follow a 3d sphere. I would really REALLY appreciate some suggestions/tips. I know how to create the silhouette of the live footage, I am questioning how to compose the ball after it is kicked with a digital sphere so I can follow it with a 3d camera.

I am sorry I am trying to learn almost from scratch and have some high hopes.

Please brainstorm with me. Thanks Micah

Micah-H
12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
sorry never mind I was just worried about having my first freelance opportunity even though it was my good friend, we came up with a good end product I think SO CAL Futsal (http://www.vimeo.com/8108565) tell me what you think about it.

CGTalk Moderation
12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.