PDA

View Full Version : Bone-Studio - Smoke Sneak Peak Video and how to install shaders.

CerberusC
12-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi all.

There is a new post in the Bone-Studio technology blog.

This time we publish to small things:

The first a sneak peak video about what is coming for the next months, a tutorial series that will explain how to do this smoke and how to integrate it with your 3dsmax scenes. (this is where blender will be involved, but it's a little secret...you know... hehehe)

The second is a small article about how to install mental ray shaders in 3d Studio Max.

We've been really busy, so the second part of the hair tutorial will be published the next week i think.

http://bonestudiotech.blogspot.com

Hope you like it.

Cheers!

j83
12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Awesome results for the smoke. Can't wait for more! :D

Bao2
12-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Cough, cough !

CerberusC
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
The tutorials will be usefull for max users and blender users because I'll cover in one side how to do the smoke inside blender and in other side how to integrate this with max scenes, this month I'm really busy, but I want to publish the first of this tutorial series sometime in january or february.

I'm glad you like it :)

Cheers!

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.