PDA

View Full Version : A running creature

Eldorian
05-18-2002, 05:50 PM
I will make a guy that rides the creature... and I will make a background... I know it's very messy and very Wip, but I wanted to post it anyway... Thankful for all C&C!!

Eldorian
05-18-2002, 05:53 PM
I think I will use some of the scanned sketch I used...

Korgath
05-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Yay, a dino-rider! :p

I like your concept, but the tail should be bigger to support those large legs. If you are going for a more funny look make the feet ,? Tassar:p ?, bigger.

Needs some work, but could turn out to something good.:thumbsup:

Eldorian
05-18-2002, 09:51 PM
needs some work? noooo, it's almost finish! ;-) Glad you liked it.... Will try a bigger tail... What about the colors? I really need some training in coloring

Korgath
05-19-2002, 06:41 PM
:bounce:

If you are going for a logical creature(:surprised ) then it would be coloured after it's enviroment, like desert or forest colours... That is, if it's trying not to attract attention. Using bright and colourful colours, the creature shows that it's poisoneus.

I would suggest going green as base, and maybe add some more destinctive colours on special areas... The current colourscheme works fine, though...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.