PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 2 is coming.

eliseu gouveia
08-21-2003, 02:17 AM
Meet Miss Jill Valentine. (http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=2287)

Good God, I am giggling like a japanese school girl right now!
I NEVER giggle like a japanese schoolgirl!
Why am I giggling like a japanese schoogirl?
Stop giggling like a japanese schoolgirl already!!

ambient-whisper
08-21-2003, 02:41 PM
i guess since they got a new star that there wont be milla jovovich eh :(
i was kind of hoping that it would pick up right when part 1 finished.

Gentle Fury
08-21-2003, 03:07 PM
man, that www.insideresidentevil.com site is awesome!

reminds me of the AI promos......always cool to see precursor promotions that get you into the world before it's made......god i hope this one is better than the first!!!

I had such hopes for the RE movie and was SOOO disapointed.......please redeem this potentially awesome series!!

eliseu gouveia
08-21-2003, 04:32 PM
Officially, Milla is still in (which is cool since I LOVE her) but she plays a completelly different character, Alice.
What I found amusing is the attempt they did at replicating Jill Valentine, key player of the Resident Evil series right down to the wardrobe she has in Resident Evil: Nemesis.

Just check it out:

http://insideresidentevil.com/images/Jill_Valentine_First_LookSM.jpghttp://pwp.netcabo.pt/0681069201/res.jpg

Gawd, I´m jumping up and down right now :)

atzfratz
08-21-2003, 05:00 PM
I still cant figure out why they dont make a movie with the Story of the first game. The game has such a cool story and set, but they had to do a stupid boring movie about a high tech labrotory. First one sucked and im not exspecting too much from this one. But the games rock :)

eliseu gouveia
08-21-2003, 06:25 PM
I belong to that special breed of folks that actually LIKED the first film.
The fact that I wan´t expecting much probably helped me enjoy it even more; I´m terribly easy, a glimpse of a Raccoom City badge or an Umbrella Corporation logo pasted on the floor of a building´s entry lobby is enough to have me all giddy with excitement.:beer:

Boone
08-21-2003, 07:26 PM
This film is gonna totally rock!!!

As long as they have another giant monster inint - I'm a pig in S***!

aurora
08-21-2003, 08:18 PM
OK I have never played the games, I liked the first movie and I love the layout/concept of the website, it will keep me coming back. One question for those who know more about RE then I do. From what I read on the website it sounds like its basically the same as the first story just different location and characters. What am I missing on the story making it different???

TheGreenGiant
08-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by eliseu gouveia
I belong to that special breed of folks that actually LIKED the first film.

you're not alone. I own the dvd and I loved the movie. It was actually quite well done for a game-->movie translation. Pity about the CG on the lurker/end boss :(

urgaffel
08-21-2003, 11:12 PM
I haven't played any of the games either, but I liked the movie. Better than most game->movie translations *cough*Tomb Raider 2*cough* Besides, a new zombie movie is never wrong :)

*edit*

That inside resident evil site reminds me of some other site which used the same style... Either it was about ufos or some "scientist" developing something along the lines of a new super duper powerfull (clean!) energy source, or a teleporter or something... It was written in the same style, although a little more hunted. I guess InsideRE will be hunted too by the end ;)

fattdex
08-21-2003, 11:49 PM
w00t man i think i'm gonna like nemesis, i liked the first movie, c'mon hot chix0rz guns and zombie guts, what is there not to like honestly??? i don't really care if the digital fx on the nemesis (assuming they dont just use makeup?) aren't the best, he's a pretty scary figure i'm sure they'll pull it off well
jill jill jill jill yeah!
i wonder if they'll have the jill sadwich and master of unlocking bits lol :beer:

gnarlycranium
08-22-2003, 02:47 AM
Ahh, that sounds promising I think...

I sure hope they stick with the same audio production they did last time-- all that Manson stuff and whatnot. The soundtrack for the first movie kicked amazing piles of booty! :buttrock:

erikals
08-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Cute babe, I like her, she's mine :twisted:
Look foreward to the movie, hope it's better than the first.

mattregnier
08-22-2003, 03:15 PM
All I can say is, wha no milla? I was so drooling for a sequel w/her at the end of the first movie. I don't know how they can even pickup the storyline for a second if they don't even talk about her....

Thalaxis
08-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by mattregnier
All I can say is, wha no milla? I was so drooling for a sequel w/her at the end of the first movie. I don't know how they can even pickup the storyline for a second if they don't even talk about her....

Milla is listed as being part of the cast at IMDB.com, so no worries
there. Besides, Siena Guillory's also rather cute :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.