PDA

View Full Version : 3dmax xtreme integration?

khimmy
12-01-2009, 04:58 AM
Is the any tutorial for xtreme vue and 3dmax? please help

dburdick
12-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Check on the e-on registered users forum. There are lots of Vue-Max users there that might be able to point you in the right direction

Linden-Stirk
12-07-2009, 01:58 PM
I haven't come across any. Geekatplay.com have loads of great tutorials for Vue standalone, but not for integration with 3ds Max. Please let me know if you find any.

virtuALER
12-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Yeah, it's rather difficult to find a COMPLETE tutorial for xStream'n'Max...
though this technique (almost a 1yr old) can help:
http://www.e-onsoftware.com/support/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=2049&postdays=0&postorder=&start=0

Linden-Stirk
12-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Hi khimmy. I've spent the past few days working extensively with Vue xStream. I've figured out a lot. Geekatplay.com has a bunch of excellent tutorials. My advice is to make the scene in the standalone version of Vue, then in Max, open the scene through the xStream tab. I thought that the scene had to be exported and imported into Max, but you don't have to go through any conversions. I suppose this is the point of xStream and I was just confused. Honestly, you probably don't need tutorials specifically for Vue xStream with Max, just Vue itself. Let me know if you need any help.

CGTalk Moderation
12-10-2009, 04:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.