PDA

View Full Version : Site design and content check plz...

Maxx
08-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Finally got my site completed and up and running. If anybody should feel like checking it out and giving some feedback, I'd appreciate it greatly. I'm pretty sure last time I posted the link here it was quite the WIP - all the pages are linked and working now! :applause:

The link - http://www.maxxwv.com

Thanks in advance!

I wonder if this means I should change my sig....

zarkos
08-20-2003, 05:25 PM
You could use transitions on links like fading or something else. Use the power of Flash ;)

Exellent design job.

Maxx
08-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by zarkos
You could use transitions on links like fading or something else.
hmmm... never thought of that... I like the idea!

Use the power of Flash ;)
I think I despise the abuse of Flash so much that I tend to go strictly to the other side of the scale - Flash as layout tool! It's nice to have somebody smack me upside the head every now and again... :D

Exellent design job.

Thank you! :wavey:

lala7
08-23-2003, 02:38 AM
not my style .. but its a good site.. lots of info ..
and very very much pictures.. ( biiiig portfolio sweet)
really like the scroll buttons with the moving images.
mayb add some gentle sounds.. :)

monoblanco
08-23-2003, 06:59 PM
great job alex.
a quick change that i'd consider is moving the preloader to the corner top of the page. not the 1st preloader, but the one that lweads you to the portfolio pieces.

reason i'd do this is bacause your swirl design in the center is super strong. it doesn't want to have the preloader on top of itself.

:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.