TyR-

Hookflash
08-20-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Tyrinid
One Word...

OLD

dont re-post stuff

TyR-

Are you a mod? (HINT: The answer rhymes with "blow")

Pyro2301
08-20-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Tyrinid
One Word...

OLD

dont re-post stuff

TyR-

There was a crappy version released a little while ago...but I think he was talking about the offical version that was released in QT today.

Thanks for the heads up Pent.

Direct Link(640 QT) (http://pdl.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/revolutions_640_dl.mov)

-Victor

Array
08-20-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Hookflash
Are you a mod? (HINT: The answer rhymes with "blow")

no, but I am. Stop trying to start arguements. People around here are getting pretty annoyed with your attitude.

SheepFactory
08-20-2003, 04:39 AM
this is not old stuff ,

the one posted before was not quicktime and the only way to view it was to have some new version of power dvd or win dvd.

Hookflash
08-20-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Array
no, but I am. Stop trying to start arguements. People around here are getting pretty annoyed with your attitude.

I'm not trying to start anything. Why are you guys riding me all the time? It's almost as if you (the mods) are going out of your way to take offense at every post I make (ie, the Peter Jackson thread, where Leigh ripped me to shreds for no apparent reason). Can't we all just be friends? :beer:

erilaz
08-20-2003, 05:43 AM
Like that song... i can't remember the name:

"Why can't weeeeee be friends? Why can't weeeeee be friends? Why can't weeeeee be friends? Why can't weeeeee be friends?"

Um... that's all I know of it.

Back to the topic!

WHEEEEE! Matrix.:D

aenema
08-20-2003, 06:04 AM
Im a sucker for the Matrix, I can't wait to see Revolutions :thumbsup:

eliseu gouveia
08-20-2003, 06:10 AM
I explicitelly ordered each and every single one of my braincells to stay away from ANY image of Matrix Revolutions that may come across my optic nerve.

Itīs the overload of trailers and intricate frame-by-frame trailer dissection that almost ruined the Matrix Reloaded experience for me a few months ago.

DePingus
08-20-2003, 06:24 AM
And so once again the Ragnarock that is the Matrix threatens to overwhelm us with anticipation at the unfortunate risk of overexposing us to the hype...and just when I was starting to forget about it too.
:drool:

moovieboy
08-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by eliseu gouveia
Itīs the overload of trailers and intricate frame-by-frame trailer dissection that almost ruined the Matrix Reloaded experience for me a few months ago.

Man, I soooooo agree. If you saw every trailer and TV spot, you've seen almost EVERY single cool shot that would make you go "WOW!" So, if the WOW shots were no longer impressive... then you really starved during the slower moments.

I hope the marketing of Revolutions (and myself!) don't go down the same path! :D

-Tom

RudeYuut
08-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Are there any mirror sites, I've been trying to download it and I keep getting disconnected after 1 mb.

leigh
08-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Hookflash
I'm not trying to start anything. Why are you guys riding me all the time? It's almost as if you (the mods) are going out of your way to take offense at every post I make (ie, the Peter Jackson thread, where Leigh ripped me to shreds for no apparent reason). Can't we all just be friends? :beer:

Cool it, Hooklash. I didn't rip you to shreds - I had every right to get irritated by your offensive comments in that thread, and simply responded accordingly. If you want to constantly play the victim and feel like everyone is always against you, then I don't think it would be mentally healthy for you to continue frequenting forums. Especially when you do seem to go out of your way sometimes to go against the grain and piss people off.

TheGreenGiant
08-20-2003, 08:23 PM
well, reloaded wasn't that great a movie and the trailer looks like its going to be a real dud. I don't understand how the warchoski's have managed to run the IP into the ground. Well, they still have my money for that movie ticket if only to see how it ends.

BlueCougar
08-20-2003, 08:41 PM
The servers are resetting on a rotating basis. The only way I got it was using Download Accelerator where I could resume from where I was each time it reset.

Kenn

BoydLake
08-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by fakie
Im a sucker for the Matrix, I can't wait to see Revolutions :thumbsup:

...and I'm a sucker for your avatar.... who is that?

mattregnier
08-20-2003, 10:59 PM
fakie's avatar is none other than one half of the fabulouslly hot music duo tattoo

aenema
08-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Boyd Lake
...and I'm a sucker for your avatar.... who is that?
Yulia Volkova :love: and like mattregnier said, tatu :thumbsup:

Shade01
08-21-2003, 06:35 AM
This trailer shows too much, and they do a lame thing by showing them first fighting the gaurdian then fighting with the gaurdian so you already know how that works out. And of course it still has the same feel as Reloaded which could be a good or bad thing depending on who you are. It definitely looks like more of the same though.

Oh well, here's hoping for an Animatrix2 DVD, they could do those forever:love:

Karlstok
08-21-2003, 07:16 AM
You just know you'll see it and love it,you know that don't you.;) :beer:

FBMachine
08-21-2003, 08:01 AM
The trailer looks cool, but I don't think the score they used is powerful enough to warrant taking out all the sound effects, it makes it feel underwelming, not epic like they were obviously trying for. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be a cool movie, I just don't like the trailer. :) Those Aliens-like mech's look quite cool. :thumbsup:
Dan

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.