PDA

View Full Version : dumpster wip

xchrisx
08-19-2003, 08:29 PM
hey everybody! im kinda new to lightwave and would just like some feedback on one of my first models. please let me know of any flaws that you find. all feedback is welcomed. :p

http://www.shallowabyss.com/wips/dumpsterWIP.jpg

thanks
chris

pensart
08-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Looks nice and clean.
Nice work.

nostromo_va
08-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Form looks great - the challenge is gonna be the texturing. Also dumpters that I have seen have some really sloppy welding. Not absolutely needed, but might make it more "real" if you are shooting for photoreal.

I would expect a lotta gunk & grime, dents and dribbles, and rust.

Unless this is a dumptser factory, and it just rolled off the assembly line...

I would definately like to see more, once you give that a shot.

Keep up the good work!

aurora
08-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Wow, nto bad, not bad at all. Can't wait to see this thing textured. Is it supposed to be photoreal or more cel shadeish? Not that it matters with this model just curious to know what to expect with the textureing. Did you make this just to learn from or is it an asset for another project?

xchrisx
08-19-2003, 09:57 PM
thanks for the feedback guys. i might texture it here pretty soon and i basically just made it to learn from it. right now i just rendered it just to get feedback. that way if i needed to make any changes before i texture it, all the work texturing wouldnt goto waste.

-chris

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.