PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Modeling

Aastan
11-24-2009, 04:12 AM
Hello,

I am looking for someone to model, in detail, an aircraft that has not been modeled (at least I can't find it anywhere on the net). I can provide a Corel 2-view line drawing of the aircraft that I did, also a 5-view drawing that has not been vectored yet, as well as a million detailed photos. I have all important measurements and can provide very detailed information. I need the model rendered in 3D so that cross-sections can be drawn from the model. The purpose is to create a true scale model that will be constructed to 3rd scale. This model will be flyable and operated via remote. I need the model to be 100% scale or at least 100% scaled to my drawing. I need the expertise of a GA that has done this kind of work before that can ask the right questions if there are conflicted data in my drawing.

I have tried to get a GA from India but he was not able to render the model to the level of detail that I require. Time and money has been spent for a very disappointing rendering. This model will have to pass inspection from the full size airplanes' manufacturer. If you have the skills and time to take on this project please contact me asap to discuss the details. If you can provide samples of your work that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aastan
email: gadsona at musc dot edu

CGTalk Moderation
11-24-2009, 04:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.