PDA

View Full Version : Blenderartist.org Moderators?

unhurdof1
11-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Hey guys,
Does anyone else have a BA account? I'm having issues with my account but I don't know who to contact, or how to contact them for help. I can login and send and receive PMs there, but when I try to start a thread or reply in a forum, it says the following :

"
Unhurdof, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

If anyone has a BA account, or knows a moderator, could you direct them to me me please? Thanks in advance.

DanielWray
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Contact the guy(s) over at blender nation, I think they help run the forum, although I could be wrong.

Is there no contact links on the BA forums?

Room335
11-24-2009, 12:49 AM
we do not run BlenderArtist.

Try this forum link for Timothy http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Tim F

Liquidape
11-24-2009, 12:50 AM
When I have issues I usually go to #blendercoders on freenode. There is usually somebody there that can help. Ask your question and then wait an hour or so, responses are not instant.

sundialsvc4
11-25-2009, 02:01 AM
Software screws-up sometimes. :surprised

Heck, so do people. :rolleyes:

Find a way to send 'em a private message. On their website. They've got thousands of user-ids. "Ka-ka occurs."

Lamoot
11-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Tell me your nickname at BA and I'll send a PM to a moderator.

CGTalk Moderation
11-26-2009, 07:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.