PDA

View Full Version : Kane

krl55
05-17-2002, 09:26 PM
Hey,

Here`s a couple shots of a model I finished a couple months ago for my demo reel. It`s taken me a while to post it. Been busy searching for a job. Anyways let me know what ya think.

krl55
05-17-2002, 09:27 PM
More shots

krl55
05-17-2002, 09:28 PM
last one

kevinmacdonald
05-17-2002, 11:01 PM
ahh that is the sweetest thing ever. great job. :applause:

Pancreas
05-17-2002, 11:07 PM
Gosh! Amazing! Ilove the gun and all the leg´s details.
Superb! :thumbsup:

ilasolomon
05-17-2002, 11:10 PM
i could just say: VOILA!
Cheeeeers

JacobB
05-17-2002, 11:43 PM
HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!!!!!!, what platform do you use?:buttrock:

Matt
05-17-2002, 11:47 PM
Looks like Max to me.

BCSimpson
05-18-2002, 12:37 AM
I think the leg proportions are off a bit in that they seem to be to wide and short compared to the rest of him...other than that it looks nice man!

One more thing..could you post some wireframe shots to see how it's parameterization is optimized for animation?

krl55
05-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Thanks for all your comments. Matt guessed right, it was done in 3dsmax4. . . .

Oh and BCSimpson, I`ll post some wireframe shots up for ya sometime soon.

krl55
05-18-2002, 04:30 PM
Its rather high poly and could use some spent on it removing the unneeded polys but I`ll get to that sometime.

krl55
05-18-2002, 05:02 PM
Full Body Textured

l_farley13_l
05-18-2002, 07:04 PM
In the imortal words of Dean : Very Nice
Are you going to work on the eyes ? (or lacktherof :))
The textures are really nice too, why didn't you participate in the texturing challenge ? . . . :D

I think some dirt/bruses on his bicepts and the texturing would feel complete. Any poses or is he rigged ?

Could you elorborate on the techniques (if any) that you used for the dirt etc. around the pants and boots ? Be great to see, perhaps post it in the Texturing tut 2+3 in the Texturing Forum at the bottom.

see you,

Farley13

krl55
05-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Farley13, Thanks for the comments. I am reworking the eye`s. Wasn`t real happy with the ones that were on there. The reason I didin`t participate in the challenge is that I had finished all the texturing before the challenge. I had been wanting to post my model to get some feedback, but have been spending most of my time searching for work. The main reason I`m posting now, is that I am going to start going back and cleaning things up with the model.
He is rigged and I have a pose I`ll post shortly. As far as the dirt on the legs and boots, I spent alot of time looking at old worn leather coats, shoes, holsters, ect.. I then went into phototshop and started recreating that worn leather look by taking digital shots of leather and dodging and burning to get the desired look.
Hope this helps some.

Diffuse

krl55
05-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Bump

krl55
05-18-2002, 09:03 PM
Spec

krl55
05-18-2002, 09:04 PM
spec color

krl55
05-18-2002, 09:04 PM
applied

xtrm3d
05-18-2002, 09:47 PM
:bounce: :buttrock: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce:
christophe
wwwxtrm3d.com

myndmorph1@cabl
05-19-2002, 03:44 AM
great char. must see riged in action

Ed Lee
05-19-2002, 05:24 AM
Hey there,

That's very nice model and texture. keep it up dOOd. Ed--

www.edleeart.com

mini
05-19-2002, 08:21 AM
great texture man!!!

Galo
05-19-2002, 10:18 AM
Damnit man people are just making more and more nice things in max...... that's wicked!!

i like the model.... APLAUSE

Jacko Cohen
05-19-2002, 09:55 PM
:thumbsup:
great textures
great details

:thumbsdow:
squarish head.
squarish arms (and fingers).

Jacko Cohen
05-19-2002, 10:06 PM
BTW where did you get your leather textures. Do you kow of a good resource link. thx.

now fix those blocky arms and forehead so I can give this thread 5 stars :D

hrydek
05-19-2002, 10:09 PM
Great work. As I look at such pictures I see how much work do I have to do.

Keep up good work!!!

Cheers!

l_farley13_l
05-19-2002, 11:19 PM
Thanks a bunch for all the shots! - Nothing like picture to explain :)

Thanks again,

Farley13

pascal_blanche
05-20-2002, 04:21 AM
really nice detailled work, good job! I would have pushed a little more the proportions, but hey, that's just question of taste, congrats and 5 stars man!

jason-slab
05-20-2002, 07:19 AM
sweeeet!!!:thumbsup:

open3d
05-20-2002, 08:20 AM
:beer:
my god! is very nice modeling!:applause:

AJE
05-20-2002, 08:33 AM
Brilliant.
Some of the best work I've seen in a while.
Cheers.

AJE

Fuchmed
05-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Awesome model man! :thumbsup:
Do you have some tips for creating those laces and ropes. Looks as if it was a hard one to model.

Great!

shivacola
05-20-2002, 08:54 AM
legs tooooo shorty

dlindwall
05-20-2002, 10:01 AM
O my F-ing god!!! This is just one of the best models I've ever seen. :buttrock: You rule I like your model better than the blade one that was on here awhile back. Hope you get your dream job. I love it when I see a high amount of creativity. I think KANE could carry a video game just by looking at the character. Well not really but I'd love to see it in one. Keep on modeling, i'd love to see where this character will go.

Darren

Thoth
05-20-2002, 10:18 AM
Definitely some of the best works ever seen ....

shocky
05-20-2002, 10:39 AM
How did you guess that it was done in max? Btw, which renderer was used?

Whoa... damn nice modelling.

Joril
05-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Awsome detail and texture! :thumbsup:

There is somthing with those legs though, he looks like he's having a bad case of O-legs.
I tried standing like that, and it's not very easy.
But what am i talking about, rigging will prolly fix that.:curious:

JoBbE
05-20-2002, 11:03 AM
omg, that's simply great! you :buttrock: da house man!

vangaans
05-20-2002, 12:49 PM
Sensational, Beautiful work, inspirational......hope you get a great job.

Velocamonkey
05-20-2002, 01:09 PM
:surprised
I stopped breathing for a while. Man you're awesome, I can't believe the amount of detail you've acheived. If yopu don't get a job something is very wrong with the world!!

Now...write a modelling tutorial!

toce
05-20-2002, 01:13 PM
wow!! that's what I call "details"

congrats!

thedrone
05-20-2002, 04:14 PM
amazing.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

krl55
05-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Wow! I wasn`t expecting this much feedback, but hey I guess thats what happens when you have such an awesome site and forum. Thanks Cg channel!

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to everyone. I had an interview for a graphic design position. Not what I really want but have to pay the bills somehow.

For starters thanks to everyone for all the comments. criticism is what keeps me going.

myndmorph1@cabl: rigged shot soon, promise.

Ed Lee: Thanks alot, I had a chance to check out your site, awesome work. I hope to one day follow in your footsteps to the film industry.

Jacko Cohen: I`ll work on that, and thanks for being honest. A good link to some highres textures is:

http://www.animax.it/

l_farley13_l: Anytime

pascal blanché: Thanks, and I agree with you about the porportions. Big Fan of your work. And great job on your new site.

Fuchmed: The laces are renderable splines

green.7: Ya I`m going to have to fix that

shocky: It`s rendered with the defualt Scanline Renderer

Velocamonkey: I`ve been thinking about writing a tutorial for a while now, just making time for it is the hard thing.

mastering3d: I`ve been modeling for about 2 yrs. Yes, I am using 3dsmax4
This model all in all has taken me several months
I`ll have to check what the poly count is, but I know its high.
And ya I`ll post some of those shots for ya when I get some more time today.

Sorry if I missed anyone. And thanks agian for all the comments.

polygrinder
05-20-2002, 05:33 PM
Krl55,

Great model. How come in the textured renders the hair is missing. Can you post some pre-vis art that the character was based on. What was the inspiration for this model. Like I said, it's an awesome model. Hats off to you.

Merlin
05-20-2002, 05:48 PM
If you can't find work, I am in serious trouble. Everything looks amazing, seriously nice work.

Merlin

Sgt.Pepper
05-20-2002, 06:30 PM
Man, did You ever read Preacher? I think Your model may have borrower his clothes from "Saint of Killers" only replaced the revolver with a slight later model :) and thrown away the cape. Superb modeling and impressive texturework. I absolutely love his outfit.
:thumbsup: Thumbs high up in the air! :thumbsup:

mastering3d
05-20-2002, 06:42 PM
@krl55

Thanks for your replay back..

I real like the way you have done this model.The only thing that looks odd to me is the way that he is standing.It looks like the leg is bent the wrong way .It may just be the way it looks in that shot or some thing..I all ways find that my self when modeling you look at it one way and then look at it an other and you no its right.

Still keep it up man..And can not wait to see the wire frames of him plus the other bits that I ask you about..

hellblade
05-20-2002, 09:50 PM
holy crap that's good, will it be animated?

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:45 PM
polygrinder: Thanks for joining Here is the concept art for deacon kane. THESE ARE NOT MY DRAWINGS, they are from past students from The Art Institute of Dallas. I was given these drawings to mix and match different qualities and then create a high res model for animation purposes. The class this was done for is called PolyGrinder. It is an upper quarter post production class that simulates the work atmosphere in the industry. Students are assigned a certain track such as modeling, animation, concept art, ect...
The class is developed around an animated film that has been scripted and storyboarded. Each new class furthers the development and takes over where the past students had left off. My inspiration for building Deacon Kane was from trying to take the past students work , the ones before me and build off of it. And the ultimate goal, to get the film produced. Which hopefully one day it will be.

Sgt.Pepper; scan in a picture of The Preacher if you have one, it sounds familuar.

mastering3d: No problem I`ll be posting what you asked for to.
Thanks agian everyone for all the comments

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:46 PM
More

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:47 PM
More

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:48 PM
And More

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:48 PM
More

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:50 PM
These are renders I saved while creating this model, Remember its old so things will be unfinished

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:51 PM
Old renders

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Diffuse Map

krl55
05-20-2002, 11:59 PM
I`ll be posting some new renders some time tonight or tomorrow. I want to go back and repose the model before I post the posed shot. I`ll also kick some wire shots for every oneas well. Not to take advantage of this thread or anything, but I am still seeking work if anyone out there is hiring.

mastering3d
05-21-2002, 12:03 AM
I no I have all ready said it but the more I look at this model the more I love it.The modeling is amazing and the textureing is amazing the textureing is what makes it look so real..And it looks so cool on this guy the way that you have gone about doing it all. like you was saying to so one in another post the model is a very high poly count how did you go about mapping this guy with out pulling all your hair of your head with slow down on the computer.Or are you useing a super fast computer.

one more thing that face texture is that the size you are useing on your model if so it works well.But I think it is alot bigger so can you tel me what size are you useing please..If I add a job for you then I would have you working for me no problem.But I dont think that you will have problems getting one any way.

krl55
05-21-2002, 12:14 AM
mastering3d: To tell you the truth I don`t know. I was working on a 850AMD then that went dead right when I was graduating and trying to finish this model so I took out a loan and bought a P4 2g . The one thing that model has tuaght me is to really watch the polycount as you build.

trifineko
05-21-2002, 02:02 AM
makes my stuff look like shit . . . very nice dude, though very depressing for me.

FIREDD
05-21-2002, 08:14 AM
so cool!!!
wonderful!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

1-THOUGHT
05-21-2002, 08:24 AM
so its obviously Maya? how many poly?
man that is badass... where are you looking for work? how long did the model take?

Adam Klein
05-21-2002, 05:49 PM
well, just awesome!

I was in Dallas a year back, you should look into IonStorm, they have the phatest piece of real estate, If I was in Dallas that's where I'd wanna be.

I just wonder how you work on this dude, soo many polys!

keep it up:thumbsup:

ycf98
05-22-2002, 02:30 AM
frankly speaking i'm VERY surprised if u cant get a job with ur skills . or maybe u were lookin at the wrong ppl . but anyways a model like that should not be left in ur hdd . SHOW IT TO DA WORLD MAN !!! MAKE T-SHIRTS . PAMPHLETS . BOOKLETS OR ANYTHING JUST GET IT ON PRINT !!!!! . *psst : ever tried Marvel Comics ? *

polygrinder
05-22-2002, 02:43 AM
krl55,

Here are the files you asked about. The first set of sketches are from Danny Richardson. Danny is an artist at Retro Studios now. The second set of sketches were done by Sedone Thongvilay. You can see more of his work at.

http://home.earthlink.net/~thongvilay/ (http://http://home.earthlink.net/~thongvilay/)

polygrinder
05-22-2002, 02:45 AM
Here is the second set of sketches.

LyonHaert
05-22-2002, 07:21 AM
i don't have a problem with him being bowlegged, i think it adds a bit of character. cowboys were bowlegged, and i bet bikers *ahem* might be bowlegged, as well.

other than that, Kane needs a hug badly, lol ;)

animazn
05-22-2002, 03:56 PM
i remember seeing this in class and its totally amazing...

1-thought: its 3ds max not maya

adam klein: ion storm is pretty much going under with the bad management theyve had and no really great games for the time spent.

Adam Klein
05-22-2002, 04:09 PM
those sketches are wicked! althought I'm not sure about the bowleggeness, it is more of a muscle thing than that of actual bent bones I think.

Animazn, too bad, they really had cool setup, a bunch of youngn's in Pj's among the richest in the city. Maybe they should let us come in a take care if bidness:thumbsup:
I like that idea

krl55
05-22-2002, 08:10 PM
Mastering3d: The texture size is 1000x500

"If I add a job for you then I would have you working for me no problem.But I dont think that you will have problems getting one any way."

I`m still looking, have a few really great leads I`m excited about, but nothings set in stone yet.

1-THOUGHT: "where are you looking for work?"
Anywhere, prefably film and high res work, as this has been my dream for most of my life. but I also wouldn`t mind getting into games.

ycf98: "frankly speaking i'm VERY surprised if u cant get a job with ur skills . or maybe u were lookin at the wrong ppl . but anyways a model like that should not be left in ur hdd . SHOW IT TO DA WORLD MAN !!! MAKE T-SHIRTS . PAMPHLETS . BOOKLETS OR ANYTHING JUST GET IT ON PRINT !!!!! . *psst : ever tried Marvel Comics ? *"

I`ve sent out alot of reels and have posted my work here and gotton 13897 hits. No I haven`t tried mavrel. But I think I wiil.
I am also trying to get all my work together for an online portfolio to show my 2d work as well.

polygrinder:Thanks for posting that for me.

Thanks to everyone agian. I know I haven`t posted any pics up lately but been busy working on some things.

Whistler2k
05-23-2002, 07:54 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Excellent work man! Wow. How long did it take you do build this guy? What techniques did you use? (Subdivision surfaces / NURBS ...) How many polys ...

Does he animate well with all this details on him? Ever thought of asking Square Pictures or ILM for a job?

Honestly, If I had to offer a job, you`d get it. Can`t wait to see more of your work.

:wavey:

mastering3d
05-23-2002, 01:20 PM
Is this the only model that you have ever done,If not It would be cool to see some of your other work at some point..

When you get time can you stick up some wire frames of this model .I would really like to see them if that possible..

3DMadness
05-23-2002, 06:18 PM
Man, this model is just amazing! Congratulations again!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm also curious to know if it's possible to do some real time animation with such detailed character.... :surprised
I also would like to see some other works and a full wireframe and low-poly (if there's such low poly in this case!)... if it's not asking too much...
What about 3dsmax lockups? :p I still can't believe the detail level you've reached in this model...
Congratulations again and hope you get a joob ASAP!

Cheers! :beer:

3D Madness

adong915
05-24-2002, 06:08 AM
so good!:bounce:

Whistler2k
05-26-2002, 07:22 AM
So did you Die on us? We`re all eager to see more of your work. I mean, If you`re not gonna post anything more then it`s OK, but give us a quick note, so we know!

Greetz,

Mgfx
05-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Truly great work there! Congrats :)

Ripley
05-26-2002, 10:03 PM
wow, very cool!! Its an awesome model and then with the texturing!! man... great job. Keep looking, sometimes its simply in the timing, don't get discouraged and do phone backs! Good luck.

polygrinder
05-27-2002, 04:21 AM
krl55,

Hope you don't mind me posting these images.

Side view

polygrinder
05-27-2002, 04:23 AM
Front View

polygrinder
05-27-2002, 04:24 AM
Back Images

Another nice thing about this pistol is we set it up so when you pull the trigger the piston and cock lever pull back automatically.

krl55
05-28-2002, 04:40 PM
Whistler2k:
"How long did it take you do build this guy? What techniques did you use? (Subdivision surfaces / NURBS ...) How many polys ... "

The model took me several months to fully complete, but the more you do the faster you get. I modeled him using editable poly and meshsmooth. Poly count, I`m under 100,000 now and thats after cleaning the cage. I went back in and found Tons of unneeded faces and deleted them. mainly in the pistons and cylininders. Don`t ask me why, but as you can see in this screenshot of the arm . Like I said befeore this model has tuaght me alot, like to watch the polycount.
He didn`t move to well until I just recently cleaned him up now, he will be easier to rerigg and pose, animated, ect..

mastering3d: Man so sorry its taken me so long to get these up. Trying to get my site done as well as several other projects I have going. I`ll post some more of my work here shortly as weel for those of you who like to see.

3DMadness:
Thanks alot, had sopme problems with max lockups, but resolved that issue.

Whistler2k: Still living, just been busy, No worries. I`ll post as I go in and rerigg kane. Maybe a couple of you could give me some helpfull tips.

polygrinder: thanks for the posts

krl55
05-28-2002, 04:41 PM
legs

krl55
05-28-2002, 04:42 PM
arm

mastering3d
05-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Thanks for posting them I did wonder where U was like the others did all so..It looks very high and as for rigging I think it will be a very very hard job to get it spot on for animation and take ahell of a lot of time,May be it will be good Idea to make it again but make a lower ploy one seeing as U have it right there it would not be hard to do.I no what your thinking make it again well at the end of the day it will pay off,But if you think that you may be ok in rigging this cool guy up then go for it and I would
like to see the animation at the end.

Looking at the cote it looks to me that u could do away with a lot of unwanted polys there for a start,If you still want it to be high at render time then just set that up with the meshsmooth.All so the forarm as a hell of a lot polys which in my eyes U could do with out..But any way good luck and keep it up man as your work is amazing even if it is high....

krl55
05-28-2002, 06:09 PM
mastering3d : No problem. Sorry its taken me so long. I just have had so much going on all at once that its been hard to get to everything as quick as I would like to. I agree about the coat and forearm, thats 2 of the spots I haven`t had a chance to clean yet. Instead of going back and redoing everything I`m just cleaning it up so it`s more managable. But hey thanks again and sorry for keeping everyone waiting. I should have more time here in a bit. I have several other models I have started that I`ll post once done.

mastering3d
05-28-2002, 06:24 PM
Thanks for your fast replay..

I think that would be your best bet just go around the guy a clean bits up .So that you can work better...

There is one other thing that I would like to ask you about the texture that you made for the head,How did you go about it did you make the bump map then just add colour on top,and then use the blend tool in photoshop.Thanks again..

krl55
05-28-2002, 07:26 PM
mastering3d: I have been following alot of Bill Flemings work and studying how he creates his textures.
He has a new book out for head texturing, go to this link:

http://www.komodostudio.com/kp/

I highly recomend it. Great info on texturing.
Basicaly I start with a 50% grey base then dodge and burn the bumps in. Once the the bump is finished its a solid starting point for the rest of the maps, I do color next overlaying it on top of the bump.
Hope that helps. If you do get the book it will show you how I did alot of my texturing. Making pores, wrinkles, ect..
I haven`t finished the book completely, but from what I have read, its worth the $30.00.

mastering3d
05-28-2002, 08:14 PM
Just got that two days ago,Thats why I was wondering how you did it.It just go's to show you realy how we think ,Just by me saying that about the the bump you new that I was talking about bill flemings work with texture ..Yes your right it is a very cool book when you get it you think to your is this it not very thick but as a hell of alot of information about textureing a head..Thanks for your feed back.Any way of seeing your bump map at some time if I can thats is thanks....

Whistler2k
05-29-2002, 06:37 AM
Thanks for answering my Questions, and Posting the shots.

Amazing! I still can`t see how you could manage to work with so much detail, without having the Machine slow down :-).

As for rigging, I`ll aggree with Mastering 3d, try to clean the model as much as you can. It will be still relatively hard to rig him.

Anyway, from what I can tell, you definitely seem to have the skills to do that and I can`t wait to see the result!

Keep up the good work ...

trask
05-29-2002, 02:04 PM
damn kevin, your always 5 steps ahead of me ;)

that ish is the definition of badass. keep it up! I got the same question about how your machine doesnt slow down to an unbareable level. You got crazy patience or a sweet setup? both? lol.

ps. sorry i couldnt catch up with you at the portfolio show, boss wouldnt let me off work.

krl55
05-30-2002, 05:20 PM
mastering3d : Great minds think alike. Hey, just have time to post this text, I`ll be back soon and put the bump up for you. Sorry man I`ve been so busyy running back and forth to dallas. I`ll Put them Up Later Today.

Whistler2k: Thanks For The Feedback.

Trask: Thanks, man and no problem about the show, I`ll run into you sooner or later and good luck, deadlines a coming.

Got to go but I`ll be back and post more soon.

Roy
05-30-2002, 06:41 PM
I like your texture skill,and the details of your map:thumbsup:

Aura
05-31-2002, 04:19 AM
Your work is so unimaginabled! It has already been my collection.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
And dont know the method of the cloths modeling, nurbs or polygon? Tell me which and how. THANKS!

krl55
06-06-2002, 09:59 PM
Sorry it`s taken me so long to get this to you mastering 3d, but better late then never I guess. I`m trying to get my site up and still looking for work, so thats been keeping me pretty damn busy. when I get some time I`ll post some more textures I did for the body, coat, ect... hope that helps you out. As far as the bumps go that book will teach you everything talk to ya later

krl55
06-06-2002, 09:59 PM
spec color

mastering3d
06-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Thanks man..

aaron johnson
07-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Hey Kevin. How is it going? Seems to me you are very popular these days. If I were you I would not worry about getting a job. I'm sure you will find one soon. That model you did is just brilliant.

I am now in portfolio II so I am on my way out. I finally finish the crayon model which I will animate and post up shortly. I also had the privilage to animate your character last quarter. I did a scene of Kane walking across a room. Everyone sayed I did a great job. I will let you be the judge on that as soon as I post it.

Good luck in finding that dream job.

DXtreme
07-13-2002, 08:49 PM
damn is that good!!!!
can't really say much about modelling because i'am just starting, but this is awesome....such images i will made in the far far far future thank u krl55 that i could view such good stuff!

Mentat7
07-14-2002, 02:35 AM
Wow this is just amazing! You placed an enormous mountain before me that I must climb to reach these heights! Now I have to figure out which software I am going to finally take with me on the journey. Thank you for the masterful work and the inspiration!:bowdown:

fbmar
09-28-2002, 10:00 PM
:bounce: something i ask to myself... do this man est, drink ? is he from this world ?

How many hours or days have u spend on this char man !

What is it for ? :annoyed:

mlabrams
09-28-2002, 10:52 PM
hey man thats some great work, able to compete with cg in movies latley, im intersted in what type of education your have in doing this, if you learned your self or went to a school, this is my dream to do this stuff, im teaching my self wiht max right now, been doing it a few months i love seeing people post there work, really sucks you havent found work but im sure that model alone would get people looking twice at your,..

awsome work,

Dr-spline
09-29-2002, 01:54 AM
there is already a wireframe post of the head up, wow that is just badass
How long did it take?
i only saw a few tri's very impressive
The geometry seems flawless and the texture is amazing; did you use any thing special for texturing?
I wish i could model that good

Neox
09-29-2002, 09:06 AM
HOLY SHIT!

have fun with rigging that beast!

aurora
09-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Man, I think all my complements have been taken. But I have to comment on how much I love the texturing, The scar over his left eye, that just totally rocks. Congrats to whoever hires you, they have good taste..:beer: Good luck in your hunting.

FloydBishop
09-29-2002, 05:05 PM
So Kevin, when do we get to see this guy running around in Unreal Tournament 2003?

That game rocks, by the way.:buttrock:

Spankenstein
09-29-2002, 06:53 PM
Hmm, not too bad, I like the texturing overall, but

a) his torso seems out of proportion to his limbs.
b) his sternocleidomastoid(sp?) muscles in his neck are HUGE. If he wore a 50 lb weight on the very back of his head, maybe, but as it stands, it looks like he is struggling to hold his head up.

phoenix
09-29-2002, 07:28 PM
COOOOOOOOL.........I like the leather texture.............:rolleyes:

piajartist
09-29-2002, 07:48 PM
5 Stars

nObedienz
09-29-2002, 08:13 PM
omg...thats the most beautiful thing i ever saw..
i dont reply to these posts very often..but when i see stuff
like this, i just have to! :bounce:

Aeroplane
09-30-2002, 01:56 AM
..........What should I said? Everybody has just said my words..Very cool modeling and texturing, u so skillful! :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :buttrock:

piajartist
09-30-2002, 04:47 AM
you better be a professional CG artist, because that talent needs to be out in the business

SawedOff
09-30-2002, 05:32 AM
damn man, thats amazing...:beer:

say-g
09-30-2002, 12:23 PM
now how did i miss this *scratches head*

very nice work, love his leg :applause:

ryguy
09-30-2002, 05:09 PM
Love the textures and the overall look of your character, great job! :beer:

pabbloz
09-30-2002, 05:57 PM
IMPRESSIVE!

LorenzOO
09-30-2002, 10:12 PM
I am very impressed by your work :bowdown:

Manowar
09-30-2002, 10:53 PM
this is just amazing!!Cool! I haven't word to tell you what i think about this model!Superior

PureFire
10-01-2002, 04:23 AM
OMG THIS IS PERFECT...i love it!!

definately 5 buttrocks!!!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

stephen2002
10-01-2002, 10:47 PM
this is an old topic, but still quite impressive!

The one thing that I was noticing is that the skin texture looks a bit too shiny. A lot of the other textures are amazing though, keep up the good work.

Dr-spline
10-02-2002, 08:55 PM
how about you add some slaws to him?:drool:

facial
10-03-2002, 08:33 AM
Cool works.:applause: :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.