PDA

View Full Version : Animation Reel - Carzoo

Carzoo
11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Breanna Carzoo, and I'm an animator. At this time I am actively pursuing a career in the computer animation industry.

You can see my work on the front page of my site www.BreannaCarzoo.com

or at http://www.vimeo.com/7174325

Thanks!

Abazaba
11-19-2009, 08:07 PM
nice reel. i like the dialogue shot the most. but the transition after "hungry child" is off. the pose reads sad, but i think she should read kinda embarrassed, because she let her anger slip.

also, the fly landing happens a bit quick, and could use a key or two on its flight path.

good work for sure. not as floaty as most full sail reels. best of luck

Carzoo
11-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks Matthew, I appreciate the critique and you taking the time a look at my work.

Solbester
11-19-2009, 08:43 PM
I would like to see more.. more secondary motion, more character interaction, more weight, more ANIAMTION! This is a great start but show me what you really got.. lets see some more acting and interactions... I once has an animator from dreamworks tell me what they look for is how characters can interact with objects and blue sky said more acting.. keep these things in mind and good luck cant wait to see what you come up with!

phantomworkshop
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I agree about the "hungry child" piece. I think the pose should definitely be reading more of an embarrassed expression. You could definitely use some more animation in there as well, but good work! :)

exhibitx
11-22-2009, 04:36 PM
loved the clean animation. Great job! and good luck!

Jeremydjutras
11-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Nice reel Breanna. Good luck with the job hunt.

Carzoo
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the critiques and kind words!

CGTalk Moderation
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.