PDA

View Full Version : Learning Photoshop

Astro Boy
05-17-2002, 08:34 PM
This is a drawing a made in Photoshop...

Astro Boy
05-17-2002, 08:35 PM

Catfish
05-18-2002, 09:47 AM
Hmm...I think you need to ease up on the filters...for instance, I can easily tell that that's a plastic wrap on top of the image. And is that a lens flare in the corner?

katkats
08-08-2002, 02:51 AM
Je vois qu'on travaille fort! Monsieurs fais un peu de tout, hein!?
Illustrator, du 3d avec Maya et maintenant du PHOTOSHOP! Wow
Comme je disais plutot, Yannink, lāche pas!

D'une chum qui t'encourage a pousser ton talent artistique!:drumrock: :drumrock: :drumrock:

On se revois au travail! :arteest:
Parce qu'au travail, tout le monde le sait, on a du talent!

Ciao!

VShane
08-09-2002, 05:16 AM
See the above...Rough Translation for katkats

I see that one works extremely! Do Monsieurs do a little all, hein!? Illustrator, of the 3d with Maya and maintaining PHOTOSHOP! Wow As I said rather, Yannink, does not release! Of a chum which encourages you has to push your artistic talent! One be re-examined with work! Because with work, everyone knows it, there is talent!

Gamoron
08-09-2002, 10:18 PM
Wacom_Knight I respect your art but your translation of French leaves a lot to be desired.

he said - i see that you're working hard! You do a bit of everything, eh? Ilustrator, and 3d with Maya and now Photoshop!
Like I said before Yannick, (don't stop?)!
a chum that is encouraging you to push your artistic talent.

returning to work.
because at work as the world knows we all have talent.(?)

Mais katkats est Canadien, et alors il est billingue. Alors traduire tes mots.

It's been awhile since I last spoke french but I think that's right.

As for me I say this Astro Boy, you gotta push yourself a little more Man! Show us what you really got, because that image doesn't say much for what you can do. Post something else.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.