PDA

View Full Version : Rigging tutorials?

coffeepenguin
08-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Does any one have or know any good tutorials for rigging. Specificaly what I'm looking for is a rig that will let me put a character in a crosslegged position and let him play a game similar to chess. If anyone know any rigs that are loog for this or a good hand rig please let me know.

FatAssasin
08-19-2003, 12:30 AM
Check out the thread called "Character Rigging Tutorials" in this same forum.

I have some tuts on my site, and I'm always adding more. I haven't done a leg rig yet, but I do have four different ways to rig an arm. :)

http://www.jhaywood.com/croiProject.htm

coffeepenguin
08-19-2003, 01:48 AM
Cool rig for the arm any rigs for hands coming?

FatAssasin
08-19-2003, 01:51 AM
Yeah, I'll probably do that next. Hands are kind of a pain just because there's so many joints to wire if you want to set up sliders to control finger curl and whatnot.

LawDogs
12-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by FatAssasin
Yeah, I'll probably do that next. Hands are kind of a pain just because there's so many joints to wire if you want to set up sliders to control finger curl and whatnot.

I wanna thank you sp much for these tutorials....took me a very long time to find this type of tutorial.........

Is it possible you'd be able to create video tutorials? I was looking forward a video tutorial for both arm/forearm and hand rigging....

In addition, I was hoping you'd make a video tutorial on using Physique an d skin modifier for both arm/forearm and hand....

Wiz-Wiz-Wiz
12-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Excellent, very helpful I have been searching round for riggin tuts and these are bang on :)

many thx.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.