PDA

View Full Version : Stereoscopie batch rendering

redsoo
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
hi Folks,

i took my first experiences with stereoscopie in Maya and i got very nice results. :-)

Now its time to render out my animation, but i got a Problem. When i preview render it, i got a nice composited stereo effect image. This is great. During rendering, i can see, that first rendering the left image, than the right and then composite it together.

Now, i tried to batch render my whole Animation and i just wonder, why i dont get there composited images. What am i doing wrong? I got left camera images and right camera images. No composited images like in my render preview... but hum, thats all i want?

Would be very nice, if someone could explain it to meor have i just made a mistake in my thinking?

Greets

redsoo

: i just wanted to say, that i clearly can composite these 2 images by myself in aftereffects. That works by setting the channel rgb right. I just want to know, if there is a way, that Maya composite these images 'standalone'. (Like in the render preview as i said before)

=LuxX=
03-09-2010, 01:49 PM
i want to know this also !... did any one test anything with the stereo cam ?

CGTalk Moderation
03-09-2010, 01:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.