PDA

View Full Version : Short: Things that go bump in the night

zurfer
08-18-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi all.
Well Iv spent the last three mounth working on preprduction on a short film of mine called things that go bump in the night. Iv more or less created all the basic elements to start animation production on this short. The manuscript, storyboards, most modeling and rigging is done but I need help with the animation. So if anyone out there use Max 5 and think this looks interesting please send me a private message. Im sorry to say that I cant pay anyone, because all of my money goes to food and apartment, but the ones who do help will get full credit for their work. It would be helpfull if you live in sweden but its definetly not a must.

For those interested I will send over a copy of the script in word format (or other if requested) and some test renders so you can decide if it seems as a task worthwhile. Theres some pictures to be found on this older link at the bottom of the post.

Best regards

Peter Broqvist.http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59381&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

zurfer
08-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Heres the poster disign for the project. The design of the poster is more or less what im going for int the movie too.

Peter

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.