PDA

View Full Version : My First 3d Animation "Piddler on the Roof"

danielbigaj
11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Piddler On The Roof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXYn4MFrgk

This is my first ever short animation done in 3D Studio Max. It was completed as an assignment in Digital Media Studio at the University of Adelaide. Hope you enjoy it!

Storyline:
Trevye is a young guy with a bladder problem. He wakes up in the middle of the night to urinate and for some unknown reason he can't get into his toilet! but then it hits him... piss out the window! Watch this video to see what happens next!

How have I done for first time using 3d Studio Max and Premiere? Feedback would be much appreciated!

cheers

highlandturkey
11-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Hey,

Cool video, your first is way better than what I produced for my first video. Keep working at it as you'll only get better. thats what I done and its definetly working. what I'm doing at the moment is some speed challenges, Model a character and rig it. Get someone to create a list of events and just randomly pick 1 from the list, you have an hour to animate that event with just a character, nothing else. Really helps with character animation if thats what your going for?
Keep up the good work :D

danielbigaj
11-11-2009, 04:40 AM
cheers turkey I'll give that a try sounds like it would help me quite a bit

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2009, 04:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.