PDA

View Full Version : Forsaken Time

wolferey
08-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi folks,

My name is Håvard Skjærvik, also known as Wolferey. I am the team leader of Timespin Studios, a team dedicated to work on a free modification to Unreal Tournament 2003. The mod is set in a fantasy/medieval time, where it is the basic Evil versus Good. The main story is that the world called Molro is under war at the given time, and that you have to fight against others for your own/your teams survival. Hence, Forsaken Time.

We also plan to have a twist of fun included, so we are doing voices in an elvish type of language, and we have included a gametype called "Death Race" where you basicly have to race from start to finish, while trying to survive others attacks. The whole game is online at the moment, we will see if we can do a single later.

If we get time, something I doubt if we don't work really, really fast, we will enter the Make Something Unreal Contest, but we mainly do this mod to expand our skills, do something we all want to work on and for having fun doing it (Meeting new people, talk over IRC, plan things. Stuff like that!). Everybody in the team gets a say, and we discuss things together.

To read more about this mod, go to www.timespin.net/ft/news.php (new site design is coming soon!).
If you are woundering about something, contact me at wolferey@timespin.net or come to #timespin @ irc.gamesnet.net.

What we need help in:
- Programming (Unrealscript and/or C(++))
- World modelers, character modelers and weapon modelers!!
- Skinners!! (If you can make wallpapers and such, that is a plus!)
- Mappers
- Concept artists (Drawings of characters, enviromental and such. If you can make wallpapers and such, that is a plus!)
- 2D artists (Wallpapers, logos, banners, hud design etc.)

I hope you are all interested in joining, and I am looking forward to hearing from interested people!

- Wolferey
email: wolferey@wolferey.net / wolferey@timespin.net
msn: wolfarey@hotmail.com (wolferey is spammail :P)
irc: #timespin @ irc.gamesnet.net

wolferey
08-20-2003, 12:35 PM
My internet has been down for a little while, but I think it is finally ok now.. I am changing soon, since my internet provider currently is the worst you can get. So I will be away from internet a few days soon. If you have tried to contact me over IRC or mail, do it again.
For those who are still woundering about things, post here, and I will answer them the best I can. Do not take us for granted, even thought our site is not updated regulairly, that is due to we are making a new one, and we work hard :)

- Wolferey

wolferey
08-27-2003, 01:24 PM
Well, here I am again. What can I say.. We have changed hosts for Timespin.net, so emails are up again.. if you tried to send, then try now. But don't expect answers fairly soon from me, we are changing internet providers, and they messed up the dates, so it could take some time while we get internet.
If you are interested, then make a post in our join forum, or send me an email with some work, information about you and what you can do :)

- Wolferey

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.