PDA

View Full Version : Animation Demo Reel - 2009

wermacht
11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey all, I just finished spending a week or so cutting my new reel together. There are a few parts I want to polish up a bit more but I wanted to get something up to work with. Take a look and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

http://www.mindfield3d.com/demoreel.html

JohNLA
11-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Wow! :thumbsup:

mistasam02
11-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Man that was freakin awesome :D

Mudokon83
11-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Sam baker's still alive? that ol' so and so.

yeah solid reel, a few iffy timing on parts but it was fun to watch.

mistasam02
11-09-2009, 05:03 AM
lol um what

mattmos
11-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Hey all, I just finished spending a week or so cutting my new reel together. There are a few parts I want to polish up a bit more but I wanted to get something up to work with. Take a look and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

http://www.mindfield3d.com/demoreel.html

Got a virus warning when I tried to watch your reel - anyone else get this?

wermacht
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I dig feedback but give me details "... a few iffy timing on parts". As artists we're always growing so if there was sometiming you think could be handled differently I'd like to hear some specifics:) I do agree, there are more then a few things on there that I'm not happy with but when are animators ever really happy with their work.

Not sure what virus thing is you're talking about....google did have my site falsely pegged as "potentially harmful" for a few hours because I hadn't verified it...is that what you are talking about? That should be fixed up as of a few days ago.

Anyhoo, keep the feedback coming.

mattmos
11-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm using avast, and its giving me a warning that your site has 'HTML: lFrame-inf' malware/virus. Happened when I tried again just now - best check it out. Otherwise I'd be only too happy to give you some feedback :)

melmann
11-09-2009, 06:41 PM
wow great reel! Very entertaining

googboog8
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
great reel, and i didn't find any virus :Y

wermacht
11-11-2009, 07:07 AM
Nice! I'm glad people are digging the reel. I have a few more shots that I'm going to try and add to it this week if I get the time. I have a whole whack of stuff that I can't put on the reel due to NDA's but what yah gonna do...that's the biz;)

I also want to do a little short based off the Walking Dead comic, which is what that little black and white zombie fight is R&D for on my reel right now.

Keep the feedback coming.

googboog8
11-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Nice! I'm glad people are digging the reel. I have a few more shots that I'm going to try and add to it this week if I get the time. I have a whole whack of stuff that I can't put on the reel due to NDA's but what yah gonna do...that's the biz;)

I also want to do a little short based off the Walking Dead comic, which is what that little black and white zombie fight is R&D for on my reel right now.

Keep the feedback coming.

i love the walking dead... you should coincide your animation with the release of the tv series heh....

wermacht
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm using avast, and its giving me a warning that your site has 'HTML: lFrame-inf' malware/virus. Happened when I tried again just now - best check it out. Otherwise I'd be only too happy to give you some feedback :)

Hey mattmos...first off thanks for the heads up. Apparently somone had hacked my site (not sure why they'd want to do that) Anyway, anyone else who visited don't worry it wasn't anything malicious, just a line of code in my index that gave a warning about iFrame....LAME!

Anyway, I've cleaned the site so no more irritating popups from avast:)

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.