PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle: Airplane Su-35

ittou
08-17-2003, 03:20 AM
I made Russian Su-35 by 3DSMAX.
I think that it is the fighter whose body line of Su-35 is very beautiful.
Lighting used a spotlight and skylight.

I am a Japanese.
I am sorry in poor English.:blush:

ittou
08-17-2003, 04:31 AM
It failed in the compression.
A former image is this. http://namiheix.hp.infoseek.co.jp/images/Su35x2.jpg

papershaker
08-17-2003, 04:48 AM
daisuki!

very good but it is lacking in story. You need story in order to catch people's attention. It is technically sound.

Icarus
08-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by papershaker
daisuki!

very good but it is lacking in story. You need story in order to catch people's attention. It is technically sound.

WTF?

Need a Story~!?

Its a Posting Forum For... Get this.. Maybe you havent figured it out yet.... POSTING FINISHED MATERIAL,

Waste of a post wiht that one "Papershaker"

ittou, Nice Stuff, And chance of a Wireframe?... I wouldnt mind seeing it, The color's are nice, it almost looks real :P..

TyR-

ittou
08-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Hi Mr.papershaker :p
It is poor at me to make a story.
But, it thinks that a story is necessary.

Because Mitsubishi F-2 is while it is being made now, too,
If it is completed, the dog fight scene of F-2 and Su-35 may be able to be made.
:http://namiheix.hp.infoseek.co.jp/images/f202.jpg

Hi Mr.Tyrinid
Does a wire frame want to see it?
A wire frame is ashamed to show it because it warps a little.
Pardon me. :blush:

Until it thinks of it, good composition thinks that a wing will be made to take a rest.
http://namiheix.hp.infoseek.co.jp/images/su35g.jpg

I am sorry in poor English....:blush

Ex Tessera
08-17-2003, 03:19 PM
I think what papershaker meant by story was something happening in the scene. A airplane in the sky, at two different angles, is less interesting than the two airplanes flying in formation away from a burning jungle island, for example.

It's a very good plane, it looks... exacly like a jet fighter, so well done!

I think you could make a more interesting picture with it, though.

unclebob
08-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Suki desu --- I like this.(?)
This is very well modeled. I like the model in front of the hangers.

I have forgotten most of the Japanese I knew when I went on temporary duty there with the USAF.

By the way ... your English is fine. :)

bob

German
08-18-2003, 12:10 AM
hi, its looks beautiful! really real!:thumbsup:

bye

Ac0rN
08-18-2003, 01:56 AM
Damn , I dont know mutch about planes but these look really real :eek:

grouchy_smurf
08-19-2003, 09:53 AM
wow those f-2s look alot like f-16s...
yea i also think you could throw a few more things into the picture...like the ocean or sumthing...and the missiles could use some textures as well :) but overall they look quite real to me...lookin forward to that dogfight though!! i'm betting on the su-35 :buttrock: then again maybe they'll bOth get shot down lol :D

ittou
08-19-2003, 11:14 AM
>those f-2s look alot like f-16s...

F-2 looks like F-16.
It is because it had the design of F-16 created in the base.
With being introduced in 00@
From the excellent place in the light weight in the mobility,
It is the same as ZERO-SEN (zero-fighter) which is a famous Fighter during World War II. It is being called "ZERO" or "Viper ZERO".

Refer to the link of the bottom for the details because I am poor at English. :blush:
http://www.lmtas.com/products/combat_air/f-2/index.html

Darkmesh
08-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Good Work:)

By the way ist the Japanese F2 the license version of the american F16? The Airframe looks quite the same ...

unclebob
08-19-2003, 03:42 PM
here is a snipit from the link he provided.

"It was co-developed and is now being co-produced by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) of Japan and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (principal U.S. subcontractor to MHI).

Based on the design of the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company F-16C/D Fighting Falcon, the F-2 is customized to the unique requirements of the Japan Defense Agency. Although capable of both air-to-air and air-to-surface roles, the F-2 emphasizes the air-to-surface role because its primary mission is sea-lane protection.

The F-2 has a wing area enlarged approximately 25 percent over the F-16 wing area. The larger wing allows more internal fuel storage and two more weapon store stations than the F-16. Japan elected to fabricate the wing from graphite epoxy using state-of-the-art co-cured composite technology to maximize the strength while minimizing the weight. In addition to the larger wing area, the F-2 fuselage has also been enlarged approximately 16 inches over that of the F-16. The horizontal tails are also larger"

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.